RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 05:55:27 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where the PSP Go matters more than HBO Go.

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Collection Connection | Collecting Goals for 2016 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: Collecting Goals for 2016  (Read 14008 times)
Lendorien
Donor

Stats
« Reply #30 on: March 21, 2016, 04:50:31 PM »

Ok, So a bit late to post here, but here we go. I'm not nearly as close to some of the big milestones of some of the others here. Full sets? I don't have the time or money to be able to track down the really rare stuff.

* Hit 1000 games. Currently sitting at around 974.  I don't include DLC as a game. Physical media only. I may be pretty close to that if I go through my PC stuff again, but I'm more interested in console stuff.
* Hit the 100 mark for my NES collection. I started the year at about 89.  Now at 99
* Expand my PS1 collection to 125 games. I started the year at about 105.
* Get more big name titles that I'm missing, like Castlevania for NES, FF7 for PS1, etc.
Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #31 on: March 21, 2016, 05:21:19 PM »

1) Maybe this will be the year I finally finish selling off the stuff I no longer want.

2) Get to only needing 50 of fewer Xbox 360 games for a complete NTSC set. I am sitting about 95 needed right now.

Mr Irrelavent
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #32 on: December 11, 2016, 04:19:11 PM »

I only have 1 goal for this year.  50 phisical PS4 games in my collection.  I'm currently at 48 with 20 days to go.  Shouldn't be any problem aside from finding 2 more I want.  Looking at either the new sword art or digimon as possible games.  Thinking I still need to get a racing game though I'm not sure what games would be best.

With the 3 games I just picked up, my goal is finished with 1+.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2016, 12:50:18 PM by Mr Irrelavent » Logged
Crabmaster2000
Podcast Crew
Canada

Stats
« Reply #33 on: December 14, 2016, 09:42:19 AM »

I only have 1 goal for this year.  50 phisical PS4 games in my collection.  I'm currently at 48 with 20 days to go.  Shouldn't be any problem aside from finding 2 more I want.  Looking at either the new sword art or digimon as possible games.  Thinking I still need to get a racing game though I'm not sure what games would be best.

I'd recommend Trackmania as your racing game. Been having a lot of fun with it lately.

Want to see someone barely eke through a whole pile of NES games? Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/us...00Crabmaster?feature=mhee

300+ NES games beaten since October 2011

Co-Host of the Rfgeneration Collectorcast:
http://rfgenerationcollectorcast.podomatic.com/
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #34 on: December 14, 2016, 10:57:04 AM »

+1 Trackmania.

Mr Irrelavent
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #35 on: December 14, 2016, 09:54:58 PM »

I'd recommend Trackmania as your racing game. Been having a lot of fun with it lately.
How does it compare to the DS released years ago?  I've still got that one but  didn't get that far with it.
Crabmaster2000
Podcast Crew
Canada

Stats
« Reply #36 on: December 15, 2016, 04:43:23 PM »

Never played the DS one. I'm working my way through the campaign and loving it. The dual player mode where 2 guys control one vehicle is great too.

My son has been digging into the track editor and making some really interesting stuff for me too.

Want to see someone barely eke through a whole pile of NES games? Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/us...00Crabmaster?feature=mhee

300+ NES games beaten since October 2011

Co-Host of the Rfgeneration Collectorcast:
http://rfgenerationcollectorcast.podomatic.com/
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length