RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 11:22:30 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where we play the Power Pad with our feet, not our hands, dagnabbit!

RF Generation Message Board | Announcements and Feedback | Announcements and Feedback | Game submission 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Game submission  (Read 822 times)
meLiScha
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« on: December 01, 2015, 10:42:03 PM »

So,
I tried to submit Super Mario Land for the Gameboy, European (DMG-ML-EUR) release to the database, it keeps telling me the game is already in the database. It's not.
Now I'm trying to submit Cool Boarders for the PS1, Jap release and again it tells me the game is already in the database.
Am I missing something?
The other options let me search for the game and obviously it comes back with game not found because it's not in the database.
Help please.

Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2015, 11:59:30 PM »

Quick run thru i don't see the EUR version. Without knowing exactly where you are going i can only assume you are trying to submit it as a new game and not a variation which is causing the issue.
Try this link and fill out the appropriate changes for that variation
http://www.rfgeneration.c...addvar;ID=E-037-S-00001-A

Cool Borders has a "The Best"variation existing already so in this instance you would submit this as the original release via this link:
http://www.rfgeneration.c...addvar;ID=J-061-S-06940-A

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length