RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 06:47:29 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where the PSP Go matters more than HBO Go.

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Sales Extravaganza | APB - WTB Little Samson or Flintstones 2 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: APB - WTB Little Samson or Flintstones 2  (Read 2946 times)
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« on: February 08, 2016, 03:28:36 PM »

I'm looking to add one or both of these titles to my collection this year. These are the last two games remaining for my licensed set, so I thought it might be nice to see if there was anyone selling a copy here.  If you, a store near you, or someone you know and trust has a copy of this game and are considering selling it, let's talk. Send me a PM and we can discuss the details including condition and where you can send pictures. The game will have to be working and tested of course, and I will be asking for you to open the game so that I can look over the boards, so definitely be prepared for that. It's not that I am not trusting of members here, but perhaps the seller might be unaware of the contents themselves.  What I am willing to pay for these games is confidential and will be based on condition and what I consider a fair market price for the game as such. I will not make an offer until I see pictures and have a better idea of what the game looks like, so don't ask me what I'm willing to pay until I've gathered all the information I require. Most of you know me on this site, but if someone needs feedback, my site feedback is located here: http://www.rfgeneration.c...m/index.php?topic=8919.45

I also have 500+ transactions with 100% on eBay that can be searched under my handle.

Thanks,

The Naner

RFGen Co-Director; pinball, 2600 & NES nutjob, co-host of the RFGen
 Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2016, 03:52:51 PM »

I've seen both in stores around my area, but I doubt they would allow me to open and investigate the boards to validate that they're not shell replacements or anything of that sort, and they're used as show pieces so it would be unlikely that they would be in your range for purchase (as we've discussed the prices before).

I'll keep my eye out as usual though.

Schlibby
DB Editor
United Kingdom

Stats
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2016, 06:54:23 PM »

A couple of games that are actually cheaper over here in Europe for once.

I hope you have luck finding yourself an American copy of each for a fair price!
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2016, 08:53:35 PM »

Thanks guys. It always helps to have people looking out

Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2016, 02:47:12 PM »

Still looking. Come on eyes on the streets.

Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2016, 04:31:51 PM »

Loose or complete?

singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2016, 04:59:38 PM »

Loose or complete?

Loose

Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2016, 05:55:37 PM »

Okay I let someone know. I know they have a loose one. Dont know if he will want to open it but he has had it a very long time.

singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2016, 06:24:19 PM »

Okay I let someone know. I know they have a loose one. Dont know if he will want to open it but he has had it a very long time.

Thank you. Which one?

Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2016, 10:13:25 AM »

Little Samson

Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2016, 11:28:31 AM »

Captain's copy?

Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2016, 03:11:12 PM »

Yeppers

I am his NES collection Pimp

Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2016, 03:47:06 PM »

I thought he sold his copy? He had a thread here where he sold it back in 2013.

Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2016, 07:20:16 PM »

He said he has it but maybe he forgot or maybe he had two. I dont know.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length