RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 06:14:03 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Burgers from trash cans taste the best.

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Collection Connection | All NES VHS Tapes 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: All NES VHS Tapes  (Read 11678 times)
Speedy_NES
NES
RFG Friend
Belgium

Stats
« Reply #30 on: June 19, 2006, 12:37:07 PM »

There are 2 Game P{layers Vol. 1 No.1 tapes.

One is by Signal Research Video Publication and has Double Dragon Super Mario Bros. Castlevania II and Ninja Gaiden.

The other one is a Signal/ABC Video Publication and has Double Dragon Milon's Secret Castle Bionic Commando Robot Warrior and a bonus quick look at Wizards & Warriors.

All of the Game Player's Series tapes in theory should have one variation.
One will be Game Player's Gametape for Nintendo Cartridges.(I assume the newer versions since it also has ABC on the production info.)
The other will be Game Player's Nintendo Series Gametape.

Thanks Anthony!  I've added the variation to the list, do you have pics of that Game Player's Nintendo Series Gametape(s)?  I think you may have something very rare there, cuz I've never seen or heard of those before.  I'll take a look over mine again, but I'm pretty sure mine are all part of the Game Player's Gametape for Nintendo Cartridges series.  

I also added Nintendo World Class Service:  Techniques for Surace Mount Technology to the list as well Smiley
« Last Edit: June 19, 2006, 12:38:56 PM by Speedy_NES » Logged

[img width=406 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/yabbattach/lordnep.gif[/img]
Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #31 on: June 19, 2006, 02:44:48 PM »

I will give you all the info i have off my tapes so you can add it liek you did with the first 2 Volume 1. No 1s.

The only Game Player's Nintendo Series Gametape i have is Vol. 1 No. 1 so maybe that was the only one made before the Signal/ABC combined?

In anycase here is the info off my other tapes see if anyone else has variations maybe?

Game Player's Gametape for Nintendo Cartridges Vol. 1 No. 3 (A Signal/ABC Video Production Covers: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest, Thundercade, Strider, P.O.W. Plus a bonus quicklook at Wrestlemania)

Game Player's Gametape for Nintendo Cartridges Vol. 1 No. 4 (A Signal/ABC Video Production Covers: Bases Loaded, Baseball Stars. Super Dodge Ball, Goal, Hoops, Tecmo Bowl, Lee Trevinos Fighting Golf)

Game Player's Gametape for Nintendo Cartridges Vol. 1 No. 6 (ULTRA GAMES A Signal/ABC Video Production Covers: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Metal Gear, Skate or Die, Defender of the Crown)

Oh yea this one is different too Wink

Game Player's Gametape for Nintendo Games Vol. 1 No. 10 (Signal/ABC Video Production; Covers: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest, Crystalis, Double Dragon Low G Man)

I am waiting on 2 more to come from auctions ending later this week.
When i get those i will list the info on them too Smiley

Speedy_NES
NES
RFG Friend
Belgium

Stats
« Reply #32 on: January 04, 2007, 02:42:01 PM »

Also a long overdue bump for this one Smiley

Btw Anthony, I updated the first post with your latest info, thanks!  I must've totally forgot about it! Wink

[img width=406 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/yabbattach/lordnep.gif[/img]
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length