RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 01:38:07 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Sales Extravaganza | Keep An Eye Out For Me!!! (Moderators: wildbil52, RetroRage) | Keep An Eye Out For Me PSP 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Keep An Eye Out For Me PSP  (Read 6053 times)
MetalFRO
Blog Writer
United States
Awards: 2014 RFGen Top Shmuper

WWW Stats
« on: February 25, 2016, 12:42:27 PM »

I have decided that I'm just crazy enough to attempt a complete PSP set, so if everyone would be on the lookout for dirt cheap deals on CIB PSP games, or even cases with inserts and/or manuals so I can make complete games, that'd be swell.  My PSP collection is up to date, so you can see what I already have:

http://www.rfgeneration.c...nsole=%7C095%7C&type=

As of this initial post, I'm willing to pay up to $10 per CIB game that is a "good" game, i.e. not shovelware, sports, or games that are universally considered to be terrible (per critical reviews).  I will pay $3 or less for complete sports games, and I'd like to stay in the $4 to $7 or $8 range with most anything else.  I'll pay a little more for sought after games, RPGs, and small print run stuff, but I'm looking to do this on the cheap as much as humanly possible.  I don't care if the games are standard or Greatest Hits.  Special Editions are welcome, but because they often go for stupid amounts of money, I'm not going to count those toward the goal unless I can find them cheap.

EDIT: Okay, so I've decided I want to go for a totally complete set, including DualPack releases, Special/Limited editions, and including black bar, Greatest Hits, and "Favorites" releases as well.  I'm not going for all UMD movies and music discs, though I'm slowly collecting those, but will be concentrating mostly on games.  I'm already at nearly 150 out of what I estimate is approximately 700+ PSP games released in the US.  There are some Japanese titles I want as well.  I am looking for ANYTHING shmup related.  I already have the Soldier Collection, and the Parodius Collection, but would be looking for Darius Burst, for example, or Strike Witches, assuming it got a physical release in Japan.  Any unique Japanese titles that are fun and don't require a working knowledge of Japanese, OR good games that patches exist so one can rip to ISO/CSO and patch would be fine.  I also wouldn't mind a few European exclusives that are good games, to flesh out the library.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2016, 10:40:37 PM by MetalFRO » Logged

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length