RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 04:53:17 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: This land is peaceful, it's inhabitants kind.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Community Playthroughs (Moderators: techwizard, singlebanana, wildbil52, GrayGhost81, Disposed Hero, MetalFRO) | May 2016 Community Playthrough - Bully 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 Print
Author Topic: May 2016 Community Playthrough - Bully  (Read 12739 times)
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« on: March 31, 2016, 03:14:35 PM »

[img width=610 height=347]http://www.games73.com/media.games73.com/files/2014/02/Bully.jpg[/img]

PARTICIPANTS:
Boshamp
Disposed Hero
douglie007
Fleach
Grayghost81
MetalFRO
monkees19
Pam
Schlibby
singlebanana

CHECKPOINTS:
Week One: Chapter One
Week Two: Chapter Two
Week Three: Chapters Three and Four
Week Four: Chapter Five
« Last Edit: May 07, 2016, 07:35:21 AM by GrayGhost81 » Logged

RFGen Co-Director; pinball, 2600 & NES nutjob, co-host of the RFGen
 Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
Schlibby
DB Editor
United Kingdom

Stats
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2016, 07:33:20 AM »

I've had this game to play for a while now (on PS2), and I'm a big Rockstar games fan. So I'll try and join you guys this month.

Although we know it over here by its real title: Canis Canem Edit
Disposed Hero
RFG Moderator
United States
Awards: 2013 RFGeneration KING OF RAGE

Stats
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2016, 12:02:55 PM »

Cool, despite being a big fan of most of Rockstar's games, I've never really played this one.  Looking forward to it!

I'll probably be playing on the recently released PS4 version.

Pam
Blog Writer

WWW Stats
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2016, 03:13:28 PM »

I've only managed to get through one Rockstar game (Vice City), but I always eye this game when I see it in stores. Looks like I'll have to pick up a copy.
douglie007
Sega Dreamcast
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2016, 09:36:31 AM »

Im in. I hope I have time to finish it.

MetalFRO
RFG Moderator
United States
Awards: 2014 RFGen Top Shmuper

WWW Stats
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2016, 10:00:09 AM »

I'm going to tentatively say I'm in.  Never played much Rockstar stuff, as I never bought into the GTA hype, though I do have Red Dead Revolver and want to dig into it.  I picked up Bully a year or so ago when I started up PS2 games like they were going out of style, so I might as well have a good excuse like this to play it, right? Grin

singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2016, 10:15:34 AM »

I'm going to tentatively say I'm in.  Never played much Rockstar stuff, as I never bought into the GTA hype, though I do have Red Dead Revolver and want to dig into it.  I picked up Bully a year or so ago when I started up PS2 games like they were going out of style, so I might as well have a good excuse like this to play it, right? Grin

I'll be honest. I'm not a big fan of the GTA games either. I've tried them and have no personal hang-ups about the content or anything, they just weren't for me.  However, I played Bully many years ago and really enjoyed it a lot. Hope you'll give it a shot FRO.

RFGen Co-Director; pinball, 2600 & NES nutjob, co-host of the RFGen
 Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
Disposed Hero
RFG Moderator
United States
Awards: 2013 RFGeneration KING OF RAGE

Stats
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2016, 12:45:41 PM »

Bully is currently 75% off on Steam for the next two days.

http://store.steampowered...ed&utm_medium=twitter

zophar53
Blog Writer
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2016, 05:46:25 PM »

You can count me in officially. It's 60% off on PSN now through Monday 4/25 at 11am PT. They're ports of the PS2 version, not the Scholarship Edition, but at only $4 on PS3 and $6 on PS4, can't really complain.

Schlibby
DB Editor
United Kingdom

Stats
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2016, 05:36:16 PM »

As I can only play console games at the weekend due to my job I got started this evening. Although I only had just over half an hour to spare.

Looking very good so far though!
Boshamp
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2016, 07:40:53 PM »

I will participate in this playthrough. Been having the Scholarship Edition for some time now, but haven't made the time to play it yet. Overall, it is a pretty short title, so I can definitely get through it with you all. I would even be able to slow my pace with it to keep the conversation more alive on the forum while I am also working through other stuff on the 360 for my competition and Xbox goals for the year. I look forward to starting this with you guys!

Schlibby
DB Editor
United Kingdom

Stats
« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2016, 05:44:24 PM »

Are people going for 100% or just completing the story missions.

For me it's got to be 100%. Always go for 100% on rockstar's open world games. With all those side missions and the fact typically you can't miss anything I feel I've got to experience everything!

PS - really enjoying this game so far. I'm showing about 25% completion at the moment
GrayGhost81
RFG Moderator
United States

Stats
« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2016, 07:51:17 PM »

OH wow it's May already!

Away we go!

I will certainly not be going for 100%, but it's awesome that open-world games, when done well, can make such an endeavor so enticing!

I haven't played in a few weeks (I put in a about six hours when I first chose the game for this playthrough) so I need to play catch-up with myself! Week one checkpoint coming soon!

douglie007
Sega Dreamcast
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2016, 08:01:35 AM »

ready to GO!

Pam
Blog Writer

WWW Stats
« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2016, 10:12:25 AM »

I'm 2.6% done, haha. It's alright so far. I'm not a huge fan of Rockstar, their games seem so mean-spirited, and running around punching people isn't really interesting gameplay for me. I like the mini-games for each class though. I'm going to be the bully with 100% attendance who never gets in trouble.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2016, 12:05:49 PM by Pam » Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length