RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 02:18:01 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where the PSP Go matters more than HBO Go.

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Sales Extravaganza | ! Super Nintendo ! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: ! Super Nintendo !  (Read 1879 times)
cruzway
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« on: June 09, 2005, 09:12:54 PM »

Hi, hows it going folks ....
Uh Well ,
Im new here and i want to say hi to all members ,  im a super nintendo collector, always looking for rare titles around the globe.
Im interested in a few at the moment ;
If you want to sell me a sealed copy of ;

Aero Fighters - Chavez 2 or Fun N Games for snes.
Dont hesitate on emailing me at ;
Cruzway@hotmail.com

Or if you want consultation, modification or scans for snes im sure i can help you to.

All the best

Cruzway
Speedy_NES
NES
RFG Friend
Belgium

Stats
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2005, 06:51:14 AM »

Hi, hows it going folks ....
Uh Well ,
Im new here and i want to say hi to all members ,  im a super nintendo collector, always looking for rare titles around the globe.
Im interested in a few at the moment ;
If you want to sell me a sealed copy of ;

Aero Fighters - Chavez 2 or Fun N Games for snes.
Dont hesitate on emailing me at ;
Cruzway@hotmail.com

Hi Cruzway!  Welcome to RFGen!  

Unfortounately, I personally don't have any of the titles you are looking for.  You can check to see if other people have a particular game in their collection and/or in their trade/sell lists by clicking on the "Who owns this?" and "Who's selling this?" links on the game's respective game page.  Simply search for a game in the database, click on the game title, and it should take you directly to the game page.  In this case I already did a quick check for you, without any positive results, but perhaps someone has a copy of one or more of the games you are looking for and simply did not list them in their collection/trade lists.  You can also add the games to your own "Want list" and then click on the "Find trade matches" link to see if anyone has any of the games for trade/sale that you are looking for. Wink  You can check out the FAQ for using the collection software here:
http://www.rfgeneration.c...rue&folder=Collection

Or if you want consultation, modification or scans for snes im sure i can help you to.

All the best

Cruzway

We're always happy to receive help from fellow collectors & gamers!  Of course, you'll be properly credited for all your additions to the database!  You can submit info and/or scans using the "Submit Game Info" and the "Submit Game Images" links, respectively (if you prefer e-mail, that is fine too).  You can find them under the search bar in the upper left-hand corner.  The submissions will then be reviewed by staff and added to the database.  Scans should be resized to 450 pixels on the short side for consistency (height of a SNES box; width of a NES box; etc).  I think that for the rest it should be pretty self-explanatory.  If any questions do arise, feel free to ask them!  

-Speedy

[img width=406 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/yabbattach/lordnep.gif[/img]
Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2005, 07:07:17 AM »

You didnt buy Darths Aero Fighters?

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length