RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 04:46:12 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: This land is peaceful, it's inhabitants kind.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | The_8-Bit_Donald's Official Make RF Generation GREAT Again! Thread! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: The_8-Bit_Donald's Official Make RF Generation GREAT Again! Thread!  (Read 4838 times)
Zagnorch
MAJIN SONIC'S BLOODLUST MUST BE SATED!
Donor
United States

Stats
« on: April 01, 2016, 10:38:20 AM »

Greetings, fellow RF Gentlemen! The_8-Bit_Donald would love to hear about your own YUUUUUGE plans to help make RF Generation GREAT again! If I find them to my liking, I might actually use them! And you might actually get credit for them, but most likely not. So give it a go, and don't forget to make your very own "Make RF Generation GREAT Again!" cap here:

https://www.washingtonpos...ur-own-donald-trump-hats/

Thanks for stopping by. You've been great! GREAT! Really! You know it, and I know it.

[img width=700 height=525]http://media.giphy.com/media/67X293Oq8KHPG/giphy.gif[/img]
And if you don't know it, you WILL... very soon.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2016, 11:07:41 AM by The_8-Bit_Donald » Logged
Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2016, 11:41:07 AM »

Only 8bitBernie can save us. Help!

bickman2k
Director
United States
Awards: 2017 RF Generation Punch-Out Heavyweight Champion!

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2016, 11:48:09 AM »

All that I can say is that Wall Street Kid needs to be brought to justice for what he's done to the Silent Service economy.

[img width=468 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/images/banners/generated/collection/bickman2k.png[/img]
SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2016, 12:05:09 PM »

We need the wall to keep all these immigrants off the Streets of Rage! President Trump will make Calradia pay for it too!

Women were the reason I became a monk - and, ah, the reason I switched back... - Morte

Well I, for one, plan on discovering the secrets of the multiverse by rubbing cottage cheese on my belly and eating vast quantities of fresh-water fish. Mmm... cheese. -The Nameless One
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2016, 02:16:51 PM »

All that I can say is that Wall Street Kid needs to be brought to justice for what he's done to the Silent Service economy.

It's kinda hard to take seriously someone who's pushing universal maintenance care for all gaming consoles, and free-tuition game-programming schools. That might fly in Canadastan where those crypto-commies put stupid birds on pink paper for money, but not here in good ol' Vespuccia! It's true! You know it, I know it!
bickman2k
Director
United States
Awards: 2017 RF Generation Punch-Out Heavyweight Champion!

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2016, 02:41:02 PM »

It's kinda hard to take seriously someone who's pushing universal maintenance care for all gaming consoles, and free-tuition game-programming schools. That might fly in Canadastan where those crypto-commies put stupid birds on pink paper for money, but not here in good ol' Vespuccia! It's true! You know it, I know it!

My opponent here is ready to sell you GameStop system protection plans and keep money flowing to the big corporations. I'm here to tell you that you should be able to have console healthcare that will replace your 72-pin connector instead of you blowing your spit in your games and systems!

[img width=468 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/images/banners/generated/collection/bickman2k.png[/img]
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2016, 03:07:44 PM »

...I'd like free tuition please, and a free 72-pin replacement. What's not to like about that?

Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2016, 03:27:11 PM »

My opponent here is ready to sell you GameStop system protection plans and keep money flowing to the big corporations. I'm here to tell you that you should be able to have console healthcare that will replace your 72-pin connector instead of you blowing your spit in your games and systems!

So you basically want to punish the wealthy for being successful and give stuff away to lazy-asses for doing nothing? How about this instead: if you want to be successful, how about you work hard at it like I did? I started my real-estate empire on next to nothing! Just a measly multi-million-dollar inheritance from my dad, that's it! But, unlike the people you want to "help", I pulled myself up by the bootstraps!  With a little determination, skill, a few deferments from serving in Vietnam, and an uncanny ability to work bankruptcy laws in my favor, I made something of myself! If I can do it, anyone else sure as hell can! I got'cher "Bern notice" right here, b!tch!
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2016, 03:59:33 PM »

I would consider you a successful businessman, IF you were able to actually outperform the S&P 500. You could've invested it in stable stocks, sat on your ass, and done better.
https://www.quora.com/Did...h-at-an-unremarkable-rate

the inescapable conclusion is that a very large percentage of his net worth is the result of inheritance and normal compounding.

The investments in the Coleco Chameleon and Phantom didn't exactly go as planned, did they?
« Last Edit: April 01, 2016, 04:05:18 PM by Shadow Kisuragi » Logged

Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2016, 10:24:51 PM »

I would consider you a successful businessman, IF you were able to actually outperform the S&P 500. You could've invested it in stable stocks, sat on your ass, and done better.
https://www.quora.com/Did...h-at-an-unremarkable-rate

the inescapable conclusion is that a very large percentage of his net worth is the result of inheritance and normal compounding.

Sit on my ass? Oh, so you're saying I'm low-energy? That's just how it always is with you pinko-lib-commie types: when you you can't debate me on your indefensible positions-- they are, they REALLY are-- you resort to childish name-calling just like the pathetic loser you are. What kind of example are you setting for your kids? You're DISGUSTING!

The investments in the Coleco Chameleon and Phantom didn't exactly go as planned, did they?

Like I said before: I'm pretty good at manipulating bankruptcy law to work in my favor. It's true! Now get back to work, peon!
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2016, 10:47:22 PM »

Wait, I thought you never went bankrupt?

Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2016, 10:53:52 PM »

Wait, I thought you never went bankrupt?

Just morally bankrupt. It's true! You know it, I know it. What are you gonna do about it?

ApolloBoy
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2016, 09:04:12 PM »

Build a wall around GameFAQs and make them pay for it

[img width=468 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/PHP/banners.php?banner=collectionstats;user=ApolloBoy[/img]
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2016, 04:29:01 PM »

I'm baaaa-aaack...

What are you going to do about it?

ANYway, I'm off to a fundraiser self-funded barbecue...
« Last Edit: July 04, 2016, 04:33:41 PM by The_8-Bit_Donald_Returns » Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length