RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 03:28:00 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: It's not the size of the collection, it's how you store it!

RF Generation Message Board | Announcements and Feedback | Announcements and Feedback | Images from ebay seller f-n-d 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Images from ebay seller f-n-d  (Read 4434 times)
Lord Nepenthean
Co-Founder

WWW Stats
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2005, 11:55:12 AM »

In case you didn't notice, I went ahead and redid the list.  I am just going to consider the actual software for the game entries, rather than the packages.  So, cartridges 1-12 are in the database now.  You can add images as you want.

bum-man
RFG Friend
United States

Stats
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2005, 07:20:52 PM »

You may want to remove #11, look like it doesn't exist.

From the Magnavox Odyssey FAQ
Also, there is a mysterious cartridge #11. One could think that it was designed for an unreleased game. This is false: it was planned for Basketball, but then cancelled and replaced by cartridge #8 (used with Handball).

And you may want to add the "Apex-Magnavox blue card "

This may be rarest Odyssey add-on part. The blue card is a 2-in-1 double-ender cartridge which combines cartridges 7 and 8 for playing Handball and Volleyball.

[img width=468 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/PHP/banners.php?banner=collectionstats;user=bum-man[/img]
I need more room for all my $#!%
Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2005, 08:14:52 PM »

Got that for you.
Can't remove the other one though.

bum-man
RFG Friend
United States

Stats
« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2005, 12:49:41 PM »

I just submitted an image of a manual for NES Puzznic, once I posted it I noticed it is not for the US game.  Sorry about that I was checking them as I went but somehow missed that one.

[img width=468 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/PHP/banners.php?banner=collectionstats;user=bum-man[/img]
I need more room for all my $#!%
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length