RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 09:33:17 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: It's not the size of the collection, it's how you store it!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | PERSONA 5 COUNTDOWN HYPE TRAIN 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: PERSONA 5 COUNTDOWN HYPE TRAIN  (Read 7283 times)
MetalFRO
Blog Writer
United States
Awards: 2014 RFGen Top Shmuper

WWW Stats
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2016, 07:21:01 PM »

I've not got into the series, but cool to see Atlus supporting PS3, since there's such a large install base, and because the Persona games on that system have been good sellers.  It's good they're not abandoning that audience.

Raidou
DB Reviewer
Australia

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2016, 12:00:35 AM »

E3 Gameplay footage

« Last Edit: June 16, 2016, 06:05:49 PM by Shadow Kisuragi » Logged
SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2016, 12:05:42 PM »

Negotiations make me think SMT 5 will be after Persona 5

Women were the reason I became a monk - and, ah, the reason I switched back... - Morte

Well I, for one, plan on discovering the secrets of the multiverse by rubbing cottage cheese on my belly and eating vast quantities of fresh-water fish. Mmm... cheese. -The Nameless One
Raidou
DB Reviewer
Australia

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2016, 12:47:21 AM »

Yeah, I did notice how enemies/combat were more like SMT/Persona 1, and that acquired Personae were regular enemies.

I don't think SMT5 will happen anytime soon.  Atlus and Sega seem much more interested in riding the Persona gravy train.  I can't blame them given the popularity of P3/P4.
SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2016, 05:50:38 PM »

Atlus released a survey in Japan that had a question about what platform the respondent would like to see future SMT games on. PS4 was an option.

Women were the reason I became a monk - and, ah, the reason I switched back... - Morte

Well I, for one, plan on discovering the secrets of the multiverse by rubbing cottage cheese on my belly and eating vast quantities of fresh-water fish. Mmm... cheese. -The Nameless One
Raidou
DB Reviewer
Australia

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #20 on: June 17, 2016, 04:21:59 AM »

Well that makes me happier.  A large-scale console release like SMT3 would be awesome.
Leynos
Atari 7800
United States

Stats
« Reply #21 on: July 03, 2016, 02:49:57 AM »

If the wait is to much pick up Tokyo Mirage Sessions. It's a great game and Diet Persona. Also a fantastic battle system. Helping me with the wait as I have P5 CE pre ordered.
Raidou
DB Reviewer
Australia

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2016, 08:04:11 PM »

Recently announced:

The European launch date will be the same as the US (14 Feb 2017), and will be published by Deep Silver.

The premium edition and day one launch editions for the US will also be available in Europe.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2016, 08:06:50 PM by Raidou » Logged
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length