RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 09:16:31 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where the PSP Go matters more than HBO Go.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | RF Generation Podcasts (Moderators: Crabmaster2000, Duke.Togo, wildbil52) | RF Generation Collectorcast Episode 41 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: RF Generation Collectorcast Episode 41  (Read 16113 times)
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2016, 10:39:11 AM »

Woo Hoo. some Miracle Warriors love.  Playing it right now, at the last dungeon.  On another note, I have no interest in seeing Superman versus Batman.  It does not look interesting and looks cheesy to me from the trailer.  And Ben Affleck as Batman is a big no no.  I cannot see him playing Batman or think he can give credibility to the role.
The crazy thing is he's not the problem with Batman!! He did fine!! It's just everything they had him say and do was awful!

@Duke - just put in the paperwork for my Parental Leave. I get from May 31st off until January 31st!!

What?!  8 months off?!

Not just eight months off. 8 months off paid for by the government!!!

I love my Country.

Is there a limitation to this? What if a man keeps getting women pregnant? Can he just live off the government by impregnating women?

Crabmaster2000
RFG Moderator
Canada

Stats
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2016, 11:03:57 AM »

The women is entitled to 7 weeks maternity leave and there is 35 weeks that can be used between the father and wife however they see fit. You get a percentage of your wage worked over the last 2 years. You could theoretically keep it going but since your worked time will keep being reduced so would your wage.

Want to see someone barely eke through a whole pile of NES games? Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/us...00Crabmaster?feature=mhee

300+ NES games beaten since October 2011

Co-Host of the Rfgeneration Collectorcast:
http://rfgenerationcollectorcast.podomatic.com/
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2016, 12:38:30 PM »

Okay, so it's based off wage. Good to know. I like that.

Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length