RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 08:50:33 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Track your collection from the Magnavox Odyssey to Super Mario Odyssey!

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Sales Extravaganza | For sale Sunday Funday for NES - NIB 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: For sale Sunday Funday for NES - NIB  (Read 7022 times)
shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« on: May 25, 2016, 02:43:28 PM »

I recently found some Sunday Funday NIB for the NES, cellophane and all.  I also posted this in my main for sale thread but figured this more warranted a thread of it's own. PM me with any questions and for pictures.  Asking $250.   Thanks.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 09:59:11 PM by shaggy » Logged

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2016, 03:11:14 PM »

Story time! Story time!
...I heard how you got them, but I want to hear you tell the story.

singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2016, 03:49:49 PM »

Story time! Story time!
...I heard how you got them, but I want to hear you tell the story.

Yep, this deserves a personal blog post. Smiley

RFGen Co-Director; pinball, 2600 & NES nutjob, co-host of the RFGen
 Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
Fokakis79
Donor

Stats
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2016, 06:18:01 PM »

Please tell us a story 😁

russlyman
Blog Writer
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2016, 06:59:27 PM »

You recently found some? Did you find more than one?

Story time .....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now your playing with power!
shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2016, 09:58:42 PM »

Uh oh, someone is telling my secrets.  Well not exactly secrets but a story will follow....  I have not posted this anywhere else.  I give my RFGeneration community first crack.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 10:00:14 PM by shaggy » Logged

SMS set complete!
shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2016, 10:42:35 PM »

Dang, I find some Sunday Funday's and my Karma goes down to 2!

SMS set complete!
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2016, 12:01:00 AM »

Not so much that we were discussing your secrets, as much as we were looking our for you and making sure you get the best deal out of what you got. I'm not going to ruin your thunder on this. It's all yours.

Plus, I'd rather buy a game with a story attached to it than some random eBay purchase, so I can talk about it when someone asks.

shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2016, 12:13:02 PM »

Not so much that we were discussing your secrets, as much as we were looking our for you and making sure you get the best deal out of what you got. I'm not going to ruin your thunder on this. It's all yours.

Plus, I'd rather buy a game with a story attached to it than some random eBay purchase, so I can talk about it when someone asks.

Amen to that.  I was just joking around Shadow, I'm not mad.  Just goofin', new boot goofin'.  You want one? Wink

SMS set complete!
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2016, 03:53:17 PM »

I'm good, thanks. I've got one. I picked it up the same year I picked up Cheetahmen, from the same store in fact. $40 for the Cart, and $15 from someone on Digital Press to get a brand new manual and box for it. It was the going rate at the time. I hear Duke's looking for a cartridge though. He'd been asking me to sell mine for years until the reprint came out.

shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2016, 09:34:06 PM »

I'm good, thanks. I've got one. I picked it up the same year I picked up Cheetahmen, from the same store in fact. $40 for the Cart, and $15 from someone on Digital Press to get a brand new manual and box for it. It was the going rate at the time. I hear Duke's looking for a cartridge though. He'd been asking me to sell mine for years until the reprint came out.

Are you ready to dip your toes into Sunday Funday, Duke? Wink

SMS set complete!
shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2016, 09:51:28 PM »

As of now I only have this posted on this website but I plan to post on other websites in about a week.  A few of these are already spoken for but I have a few left.  To help entice you, I have a couple pictures that I took in the store of one of the games.  Get them now while you still can! Wink

[img width=700 height=933]http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa293/cvanderhoef/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20160517_103031.jpg[/img]

[img width=700 height=850]http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa293/cvanderhoef/Sunday%20Funday%20Side_1.jpg[/img]
« Last Edit: July 11, 2016, 10:10:32 PM by shaggy » Logged

SMS set complete!
GamerNick
Collector of All Things Video Game Related
Sega Genesis
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2016, 12:30:04 AM »

Mmm soon enough :-)

Nick Procopio
BNS Games
"Gotta Play To Win"
www.bnsgames.com
Looking for CIB - NES Games or Boxes & Manuals in Bulk.
MetalFRO
Blog Writer
United States
Awards: 2014 RFGen Top Shmuper

WWW Stats
« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2016, 07:25:55 PM »

Not to hijack your thread, but it's interesting that they mentioned the song by 4HIM - Wisdom Tree must have had a relationship with them at some point, because one of the members of the group is quoted on the back of the King James Bible Game Boy box as well, talking about how great it is to be able to have the Bible on the Game Boy.  Makes you wonder if that was paid advertisement, or just what that was all about Smiley

Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2016, 12:01:19 AM »

Are you ready to dip your toes into Sunday Funday, Duke? Wink

I'll stick with the re-release. Have to keep some pennies in reserve in case I happen onto a Panic Restaurant. Wink

Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length