RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 09:18:16 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: It's not the size of the collection, it's how you store it!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | Destiny Rise of Iron Play Group Thread 11/23/16/ WotM Normal with Monitors 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print
Author Topic: Destiny Rise of Iron Play Group Thread 11/23/16/ WotM Normal with Monitors  (Read 11208 times)
InvadErGII
CD-i
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2016, 04:54:20 PM »

I'm bringing at least one friend along. We may not actually need a full group to complete this, though - Crota's End is weird like that.

wildbil52
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2016, 04:56:28 PM »

I'm bringing at least one friend along. We may not actually need a full group to complete this, though - Crota's End is weird like that.
I have a buddy who wants to play but hates Crota.  Says he'd totally do King on hard when we are ready.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Last Zinja
N-Gage
United States

Stats
« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2016, 07:14:45 PM »

Yeah, Crota's End is very doable with less than a full group. I'll be there this time.
OatBob
セガ 信者
DB Reviewer
United States

Stats
« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2016, 02:08:16 AM »

If you need a PS4 buddy, hit up DOS_for_Dummies.

I play regularly, and am willing to help fill seats in a raid team or help out beginners.

it's thinking
wildbil52
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #19 on: August 22, 2016, 09:05:33 AM »

Weekly Nightfall Strikes this Saturday night 8/27

wildbil52
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2016, 08:56:11 AM »

No one has signed up for the session tonight.  I'll be on by 9PM if anyone wants to do the nightfall or really anything.  Quests, bounty hunting, crucible.  Let's get Duke in here!

InvadErGII
CD-i
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2016, 10:19:09 AM »

I should be around and am up for whatever (and yes, get Duke).

The Last Zinja
N-Gage
United States

Stats
« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2016, 11:51:41 AM »

I didn't sign up because you listed the play date for this week on Saturday. If it is indeed tonight, then sign me up.

The Last Zinja
atomjacked
325-329 range (depends on loadout and character)
Xbox One
wildbil52
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #23 on: August 26, 2016, 12:19:20 PM »

I didn't sign up because you listed the play date for this week on Saturday. If it is indeed tonight, then sign me up.

The Last Zinja
atomjacked
325-329 range (depends on loadout and character)
Xbox One

Whoah, you are totally right, I forgot I switched it to Sat, I'm out at a thing tonight, Ill probably be on later, but not by 9, I'll see you guys when I get there

wildbil52
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #24 on: August 29, 2016, 09:43:11 AM »

Due to life's craziness, we weren't able to organize a large group this weekend.  Jim and myself got together for a Taken Story mission that he needed a helper with and then he came to help me with a Taken Champion that I needed some help with.  We were no match for him alone so we brought in one of our big guns: Invader.

The three of us got Stirok to spawn several times but we couldn't get him below half health before the invisible timer ran out and he disappeared along with his dozens of minions.  Would have been great if there were other randos in the Rocketyard on Earth to help out.  Since a patrol fireteam can only have 3 players, we couldn't bring in reinforcements.  Will try again soon...

The Last Zinja
N-Gage
United States

Stats
« Reply #25 on: August 29, 2016, 02:22:28 PM »

Sorry I wasn't able to make it this past weekend, was busy. That said, I will help you DESTROY Stirok if you need a hand. Just shoot me an invite any time you see me online and I'll come help you stomp that taken punk.
wildbil52
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #26 on: August 29, 2016, 02:23:33 PM »

Sorry I wasn't able to make it this past weekend, was busy. That said, I will help you DESTROY Stirok if you need a hand. Just shoot me an invite any time you see me online and I'll come help you stomp that taken punk.

Stupid Taken Zealot.  Thanks Ninja

InvadErGII
CD-i
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #27 on: September 07, 2016, 12:07:38 PM »

On the topic of Destiny - my usual raiding crew and I downed Oryx on hard this past weekend. That fight is so satisfying when it goes well.

wildbil52
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #28 on: September 07, 2016, 12:16:21 PM »

On the topic of Destiny - my usual raiding crew and I downed Oryx on hard this past weekend. That fight is so satisfying when it goes well.

GRR, still haven't done that which I think means that I can't complete moments of triumph since I needed to unlock challenge mode and then have a few weeks left for the calcified fragments.

InvadErGII
CD-i
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #29 on: September 07, 2016, 11:04:17 PM »

Yeah, the last chance at the Golgoroth challenge ended on Tuesday. Sad

Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length