RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 03:47:21 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | The Physical Form Forum 0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 15 Print
Author Topic: The Physical Form Forum  (Read 114112 times)
Mr Irrelavent
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #135 on: April 03, 2017, 05:13:07 AM »

Has been heroes got a physical release that's exclusive to gamestop.  Also first switch game I'm giving up on and 2 middle fingers to.
Leynos
Atari 7800
United States

Stats
« Reply #136 on: April 20, 2017, 02:12:51 PM »

Astebreed. ps4
Bear78
DB Contributor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #137 on: April 21, 2017, 09:59:31 AM »

Play-Asia announced their next limited release, Cursed Castilla EX for PS4.

https://www.play-asia.com...rsedcastilla?ref=ccsocial

Addicted
Blog Writer

Stats
« Reply #138 on: April 25, 2017, 09:50:43 AM »

Wonder Boy The Dragon's Trap looks to be physical in July at least according to Play Asia:

http://www.play-asia.com/...70b4g3?affiliate_id=16202

Stephen Kick: “The thing about classic games was that they were the first for an entire generation. Successive works are going to be important to individuals and even to groups, but never to a whole generation in the same way.”
douglie007
Sega Dreamcast
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #139 on: April 25, 2017, 11:06:30 AM »

Wonder Boy The Dragon's Trap looks to be physical in July at least according to Play Asia:

http://www.play-asia.com/...70b4g3?affiliate_id=16202

I was wondering if it would.  I wanted to buy it but I kept holding off.. Im glad I did. 

Edit, I talked with the people that made the game, and it may get a limited run release also.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2017, 01:47:36 PM by douglie007 » Logged

Leynos
Atari 7800
United States

Stats
« Reply #140 on: April 25, 2017, 07:38:54 PM »

Night Trap coming to PS4 from LRG
Addicted
Blog Writer

Stats
« Reply #141 on: April 25, 2017, 08:05:21 PM »

Night Trap coming to PS4 from LRG

Speaking of that:

Upcoming Documentary, Night Trap: 25 Years Later

If you have been following what we've been up to lately, you might have heard us talking about a secret project. Well, we can finally reveal what it is. Night Trap: 25th Anniversary Edition.

We went to L.A. to shoot an interview with Jim Riley, Co-Creator and Director of Night Trap. This interview will be edited and included as a bonus feature in the game.

In addition, in the new week or so we'll be releasing our documentary, Night Trap 25 Years Later. Its in the middle of being edited right now, but here's the title sequence as a little teaser.

Let me tell you all, that we couldn't have done this without all of you. As a 13 year old playing this game on the Sega CD, I never expected in a million years that I would ever get to chance to see this footage clear as day, but also have something that will actually be a part of the game.  Thank you for making this possible with your support and know that we're just getting started.

- Coury

https://www.patreon.com/mylifeingaming/posts

Stephen Kick: “The thing about classic games was that they were the first for an entire generation. Successive works are going to be important to individuals and even to groups, but never to a whole generation in the same way.”
Addicted
Blog Writer

Stats
« Reply #142 on: May 05, 2017, 11:43:20 AM »

This shouldn't surprise anyone but:

Addicted
Blog Writer

Stats
« Reply #143 on: May 24, 2017, 07:11:07 AM »

Shadow Warrior 2 Physical Release:

https://www.specialreserv...reserves/shadow-warrior-2

Raidou
DB Reviewer
Australia

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #144 on: May 25, 2017, 07:13:17 AM »

Alchemist's Joust (PS4) is getting a Taiwanese release, available thru Play-Asia.
lendelin
Memorex VIS

Stats
« Reply #145 on: June 05, 2017, 07:27:04 PM »

I suspect the list of the OP doesn't get an update anymore, at the same time we are flooded with lots of indie/smaller publisher/retro -games. Here are the newest recent additions to my personal list of games coming out or are already published. I think Rime and Cursed Castilla Ex were already mentioned.

Battle Chasers Nightwar (THQ Nordic, action RPG, 2017)

Cladun Returns  (NIS)
Broken Sword 5

The Sexy Brutale (Badland Games)
Portal Knights (505 Games)

Victor Vran Overkill Edition (Wired Productions, overhead shooter/action RPG)

World to the West (July 14, Soedesco, adventure-puzzle in the tradition of Zelda)
Aerea (June 30, Soedesco, CollEd $40, action RPG)
8-Bit Armies (July 18, Soedesco, CollEd $40, RTS)
Rogue Stormers (June 9, Soedesco, Run 'n gun, 2D sidescroller)

Dead by Daylight (June 20, 505 Games, horror)
The Town of Light (June 6, Wired Productions, psycho-horror)

Aven Colony (July 25, simulation)

Lock's Quest (THQ Nordic, strategy/simulation retrogame)
Sine Mora Ex (great 2D shmup, THQ Nordic)

In particular the releases of SOEDESCO look promising. Among them Rogue Stormers which is already on physical disc in Europe but will get a physical release in NA in June. The developer is the German Black Forest Games which did also Giana Sisters. It's a 2D-sidescrolling Twin stick shooter which at first sight looks like Contra or Gunstar Heroes but has an immersive and deep progression system with RPG elements. Interesting game which I'll pick up for sure; and Sine Mora Ex is a given!  Smiley
« Last Edit: June 05, 2017, 07:32:24 PM by lendelin » Logged
MetalFRO
Blog Writer
United States
Awards: 2014 RFGen Top Shmuper

WWW Stats
« Reply #146 on: June 06, 2017, 03:36:11 PM »

^^ I'm looking very forward to Sine Mora EX, and I'm hoping it gets a physical release on the Switch.

lendelin
Memorex VIS

Stats
« Reply #147 on: June 06, 2017, 09:06:20 PM »

^^ I'm looking very forward to Sine Mora EX, and I'm hoping it gets a physical release on the Switch.

Sine Mora EX will be fantastic, I love shoot-em-ups. Yesterday I got the Ghouls n Ghost -clone Cursed Castilla EX published by Eastasiasoft, and today I played it for two hours. Dang ist that a tough game. Not Only am I old, now I'm actually feeling old. Smiley Sometimes I doubt if I actually finished 25 years ago all of the Ninja Gaidens, Battletoads and Super Ghouls n Ghosts. Smiley I'm just not used to these difficulty levels anymore.
Bear78
DB Contributor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #148 on: June 08, 2017, 11:17:24 AM »

It is getting a physical Switch release.  It's $10 more then the PS4 and Xbone release though...

https://www.amazon.com/Si...sine%2Bmora%2Bex&th=1

It was also announced this morning that Axiom Verge is getting a physical Switch release along side the PS4, Vita, and Wii U release.... again, $10 more then the others.

Play-Asia announced their next 2 games.  One being a LE of AereA on PS4 (it's getting a standard physical release on PS4 and Xbone) and the other is Semispheres on PS4.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2017, 11:21:10 AM by Bear78 » Logged

Bear78
DB Contributor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #149 on: June 13, 2017, 09:27:30 AM »

Undertale is getting a physical release on PS4 and Vita.  Looks to be exclusive to fangamer.

https://www.fangamer.com/...oducts/undertale-ps4-vita

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 15 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length