RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 05:07:24 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: This land is peaceful, it's inhabitants kind.

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Media Room (Moderator: wildbil52) | Movies: Where's That Line From? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 13 Print
Author Topic: Movies: Where's That Line From?  (Read 56452 times)
RobotWillie
Don't You Know Blackmail is Way Uncool
PlayStation
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2017, 07:32:31 PM »

Obviously right.

singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2017, 07:36:18 PM »

Next:

"You only think I guessed wrong! That's what's so funny! I switched glasses when your back was turned! Ha ha, you fool! You fell victim to one of the classic blunders! The most famous of which is "never get involved in a land war in Asia," but only slightly less well-known is this: "Never go in against a Sicilian when DEATH is on the line. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. *Dies*."
« Last Edit: February 05, 2017, 07:38:34 PM by singlebanana » Logged

RFGen Co-Director; pinball, 2600 & NES nutjob, co-host of the RFGen
 Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
GrayGhost81
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2017, 09:19:27 PM »

Next:

"You only think I guessed wrong! That's what's so funny! I switched glasses when your back was turned! Ha ha, you fool! You fell victim to one of the classic blunders! The most famous of which is "never get involved in a land war in Asia," but only slightly less well-known is this: "Never go in against a Sicilian when DEATH is on the line. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. *Dies*."

That's The Princess Bride, no?

singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2017, 10:07:32 PM »

Nailed it!

Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
GrayGhost81
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2017, 10:39:20 PM »

Next:

"Don't talk like one of them. You're not! Even if you'd like to be. To them, you're just a freak, like me! They need you right now, but when they don't, they'll cast you out, like a leper! You see, their morals, their code, it's a bad joke. Dropped at the first sign of trouble. They're only as good as the world allows them to be. I'll show you. When the chips are down, these... these civilized people, they'll eat each other. See, I'm not a monster. I'm just ahead of the curve."

RobotWillie
PlayStation
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2017, 05:16:58 AM »

The Dark Knight for sure.

RIP Heath Ledger

GrayGhost81
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2017, 05:50:30 AM »

That's correct. Your turn.

RobotWillie
PlayStation
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2017, 03:59:35 PM »

Character 1: Sometimes I wish I could boldly go where no man has gone before... but I'll probably stay in Aurora. What are you thinking about?
Character 2: Cassandra. She's a fox. In French she would be called la renarde and she would be hunted with only her cunning to protect her.
1: She's a babe.
2:  She's a robo-babe. In Latin she would be called babia majora.
1:  If she were a president she would be Baberaham Lincoln.
1: Did you ever find Bugs Bunny attractive when he put on a dress and played girl bunny?
2: No.
{cracks up laughing}
2. No.
1: Neither did I. I was just asking.

GrayGhost81
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2017, 04:24:22 PM »

Classic.Made me smile actually.

Wayne's World

singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2017, 04:47:47 PM »

Classic.Made me smile actually.

Wayne's World

Yeah, this game has made me smile more than once. My favorite line from Wayne's World: "A gun rack. What am I going to do with a gun rack? I don't even own "au" gun, much less enough guns to necessitate an entire rack."

RobotWillie
PlayStation
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2017, 06:38:46 PM »

=) Yeah, I grew up watching it and its a favorite of mine. I won't judge my parents for letting a 5 year old watch it so much. And I was going to use the gun rack line but then I decided to use that one, which I heard the Bugs Bunny part was totally ad libbed. Genius. My family often use the gun rack joke in our life too, like when someone says I got you a present my dad might say, "Don't tell me, a gun rack".
« Last Edit: February 06, 2017, 06:41:18 PM by RobotWillie » Logged

GrayGhost81
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #26 on: February 06, 2017, 07:32:54 PM »

Next:

"It was not my intention to do this in front of you. For that I'm sorry. But you can take my word for it, your mother had it comin'. When you grow up, if you still feel raw about it, I'll be waiting."

singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #27 on: February 06, 2017, 07:52:21 PM »

Ugh, I know I have seen the movie with this quote but can't place it. Going to throw in a wild guess.... No Country For Old Men?

GrayGhost81
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #28 on: February 06, 2017, 08:01:58 PM »

Nope.

FatherJack
On Hiatus
United Kingdom
Awards: 2015 RFGENERATION TOP RUN N' GUNNER

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #29 on: February 07, 2017, 02:59:37 AM »

Next:

"It was not my intention to do this in front of you. For that I'm sorry. But you can take my word for it, your mother had it comin'. When you grow up, if you still feel raw about it, I'll be waiting."

Kill Bill: Vol. 1
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 13 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length