RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 12:59:57 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Hey, you're finally aw- NO TODD HOWARD! NOT HERE!

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Media Room (Moderator: wildbil52) | Movies: Where's That Line From? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 Print
Author Topic: Movies: Where's That Line From?  (Read 56517 times)
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #165 on: April 05, 2017, 02:57:08 PM »

Next:

"Did you know a young boy drowned the year before those two others were killed? The counselors weren't paying any attention... They were making love while that young boy drowned. His name was ________. I was working the day that it happened. Preparing meals... here. I was the cook. _______ should've been watched. Every minute. He was... he wasn't a very good swimmer. We can go now, dear."

RFGen Co-Director; pinball, 2600 & NES nutjob, co-host of the RFGen
 Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
Disposed Hero
Blog Editor
United States
Awards: 2013 RFGeneration KING OF RAGE

Stats
« Reply #166 on: April 05, 2017, 03:05:30 PM »

Friday the 13th

singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #167 on: April 05, 2017, 03:28:57 PM »

Oh yeah!

Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
Disposed Hero
Blog Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #168 on: April 05, 2017, 03:46:02 PM »

1: So you're a cop, right?

2: That's right.

1: Well, I should probably tell you that I'm taking the bus because I had my driver's license revoked.

2: What for?

1: Speeding.

singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #169 on: April 05, 2017, 03:46:34 PM »

Speed?

Disposed Hero
Blog Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #170 on: April 05, 2017, 03:52:18 PM »

Haha, yep!

singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #171 on: April 06, 2017, 10:14:05 AM »

"And the bizarre thing is that I did it for my old man. I tortured this poor kid because I wanted him to think that I was cool. He's always going off about how when he was in school and all the wild things he used to do. And I got the feeling that he was disappointed that I never cut loose on anyone, right? So I'm sitting in the locker room and I'm taping up my knee, and Larry's undressing a couple lockers down from me. And he's kinda, he's kinda skinny. Weak. And I started thinkin' about my father, and his attitude about, about weakness. And the next thing I knew, I jumped on top of him and started whaling on him. And my friends, they just laughed and cheered me on. And afterwards, when I'm sitting in Vernon's office, all I could think about was Larry's father and Larry having to go home and explain what happened to him. And the humiliation - the f*@king humiliation he must have felt. It must have been unreal. I mean, how... how do you apologize for something like that? There's no way. It's all because of me and my old man. God, I f*@king hate him. He's like this mindless machine that I can't even relate to anymore.

[crying, imitating his father]

'Andrew! You've got to be number one! I won't tolerate any losers in this family! Your intensity is for s$#t! Win! Win! Win!' You son of a b@#$h. You know, sometimes I wish my knee would give. And I wouldn't be able to wrestle anymore. And he could forget all about me."

Disposed Hero
Blog Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #172 on: April 06, 2017, 10:59:34 AM »

A wild guess, but is it The Breakfast Club?

singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #173 on: April 06, 2017, 11:08:52 AM »

A wild guess, but is it The Breakfast Club?

You got it..........BUB!

Does Barry Manilow know that you raided his wardrobe Steven?

Disposed Hero
Blog Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #174 on: April 06, 2017, 11:42:46 AM »

Does Barry Manilow know that you raided his wardrobe Steven?

Don't mess with the bull, you'll get the horns.

Next:

"People break down into two groups. When they experience something lucky, group number one sees it as more than luck, more than coincidence. They see it as a sign, evidence, that there is someone up there, watching out for them. Group number two sees it as just pure luck. Just a happy turn of chance. I'm sure the people in group number two are looking at those fourteen lights in a very suspicious way. For them, the situation is a fifty-fifty. Could be bad, could be good. But deep down, they feel that whatever happens, they're on their own. And that fills them with fear. Yeah, there are those people. But there's a whole lot of people in group number one. When they see those fourteen lights, they're looking at a miracle. And deep down, they feel that whatever's going to happen, there will be someone there to help them. And that fills them with hope. See what you have to ask yourself is what kind of person are you? Are you the kind that sees signs, that sees miracles? Or do you believe that people just get lucky? Or, look at the question this way: Is it possible that there are no coincidences?"

singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #175 on: April 06, 2017, 02:20:22 PM »

Signs?

Disposed Hero
Blog Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #176 on: April 06, 2017, 02:32:19 PM »

Yes

singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #177 on: April 06, 2017, 03:01:42 PM »

Yes

Wow!  Never seen it. Total guess.

Next:

"R: And you. You travel ten thousand miles to save my life and leave me to be butchered.

A: I fulfill my vows when I choose to.

R: Which does not include prayer time, meal time, or any time I'm outnumbered six to one.

A: You whine like a mule. You are still alive."

GatStevens
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #178 on: April 13, 2017, 06:19:18 PM »

Yes

Wow!  Never seen it. Total guess.

Next:

"R: And you. You travel ten thousand miles to save my life and leave me to be butchered.

A: I fulfill my vows when I choose to.

R: Which does not include prayer time, meal time, or any time I'm outnumbered six to one.

A: You whine like a mule. You are still alive."

Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #179 on: April 13, 2017, 06:22:44 PM »

You got it!

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length