RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 07:41:41 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where we play the Power Pad with our feet, not our hands, dagnabbit!

RF Generation Message Board | Other | The Gym | Larry Brown 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Larry Brown  (Read 2559 times)
captain_nintendo
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« on: July 19, 2005, 07:11:18 AM »

http://sportsillustrated..../brown.pistons/index.html

I have no respect for Larry Brown.

Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2005, 08:03:56 AM »

Detroit got a championship so that is good. Later Larry didnt really think you would stay for 5 years anyways.

den68
loves White Castle!
DB Contributor

Stats
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2005, 08:49:49 AM »

I'm not surprised. With his health and all the rumours it was only a matter of time. but yeah, we did get a championship out of him. almost 2.

captain_nintendo
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2005, 10:53:19 AM »

But the point is , he will probably go to the Knicks and what is worse , is the fact that he wanted too Shocked

He pissed on the 76ers and now the Pistons.

Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2005, 12:19:39 PM »

But the point is , he will probably go to the Knicks and what is worse , is the fact that he wanted too Shocked

He pissed on the 76ers and now the Pistons.

We got a championship!!!!!! I don't care. the Piston's will still be good next year and the Lakers will still suck! So all is well.

Plus do you , Den or I really care? There will be hockey next season! Even though I am still pissed about the lock out.

captain_nintendo
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2005, 01:20:35 PM »

We got a championship!!!!!! I don't care. the Piston's will still be good next year and the Lakers will still suck! So all is well.

Plus do you , Den or I really care? There will be hockey next season! Even though I am still pissed about the lock out.

True , next year I wont even notice basketball.

captain_nintendo
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2005, 05:08:30 AM »

Larry Brown welcome to the Knicks. An overpayed team who hasnt done anything in a decade.

Good luck  Roll Eyes

Sauza12
DB Contributor
Awards: 06 RFG Baseball Winner

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2005, 06:32:59 AM »

Last I heard, the Knicks were offering him 5 years at 60 million dollars.  They also think that he will lead them to a championship sooner rather than later.  Apparently the Knicks organization is filled with dreamers with delusions of grandeur.
den68
loves White Castle!
DB Contributor

Stats
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2005, 07:28:20 AM »

given the teams success the past few season's it's hard to second guess Joe Dumars. I think Brown wanted to come back but given his track record one more season most likely would have been it.

though an article in the Free Press this morning said Bill Davidson had had his fill of Larry Brown. he did not like the fact that Brown overshadowed the success of the team.

as for not caring about basketball once hockey starts... well I'll be watching the NHL out of curiosity, I'm not immediately jumping back on that bandwagon. for now the Pistons are still the class of the town.

Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2005, 07:36:13 AM »

I only watched basketball because there was no hockey. i wont watch a lot of hockey. I didnt before the lock out. But if I have a sport on teh TV as abackground noise it will be hockey. I will wacth the Pistons and Suns playoff games.

Rick will watch the Lakers playoff games. Oh wait.......nevermind they will miss the playoffs again.

captain_nintendo
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2005, 05:16:59 AM »

I only watched basketball because there was no hockey. i wont watch a lot of hockey. I didnt before the lock out. But if I have a sport on teh TV as abackground noise it will be hockey. I will wacth the Pistons and Suns playoff games.

Rick will watch the Lakers playoff games. Oh wait.......nevermind they will miss the playoffs again.

:FU2:

Not with the Zen master back on the bench.
Not that I care that much..... Hockey is back !

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length