RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 12:27:36 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where the PSP Go matters more than HBO Go.

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Collection Connection | Caesar Series Help 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Caesar Series Help  (Read 1959 times)
techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« on: June 14, 2017, 03:21:48 PM »

I'm working on reviewing my WTB list and updating it now that it's nearly 2 years old, and was wondering if anyone is aware of what would be considered the "original" release of the first Caesar game for PC? Most of the pictures of it that i see online have boxes covered in reviews and don't seem to be the first box that would have come out. I know it came out first on Amiga and then was ported to PC, so it's possible the "review variant" is actually the first one released on PC, but i'm not sure. any info would be appreciated!
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2017, 04:16:42 PM »

Are you looking for the 3.5" or the CD release? There's apparently a 3.5" release without the review text, but the CD version has the review text.
Both are 1993, from Impressions.

techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2017, 04:26:32 PM »

Are you looking for the 3.5" or the CD release? There's apparently a 3.5" release without the review text, but the CD version has the review text.
Both are 1993, from Impressions.

ahh i was wondering if that might be it, i was hoping to get the CD version, though i'll check what my old XP machine has, if it has a 3.5" floppy drive maybe i'll go for that one. thanks!!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length