RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 04:40:31 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where we're rolling around at the speed of sound.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | The "Game I found on My Floor" Thread. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: The "Game I found on My Floor" Thread.  (Read 5284 times)
ErbBetaPatched
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2018, 12:27:53 PM »

The gameshark is broken but the Kingdom Hearts is the one I got when I first got a PS2 back in 2001 and the MGS 2 demo is from Zone of the Enders.
Ikariniku
Atari 7800

Stats
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2018, 02:52:22 PM »

I found: Sonic Pocket Adventure

Bought both to bolster my Neo Geo Pocket collection and because of my fascination with mascots appearing on non-native consoles, Sonic Pocket Adventure fell behind my desk shortly after I purchased it, leading me to believe I had not purchased it at all.  Luckily, no duplicate was purchased.

Found all this cleaning out the closet where my mom stuffed all my stuff after I moved out.

Cleaning is usually what turns up these fallen games.  Quite a nice collection to salvage from the recesses of the closet.

Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length