RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 06:24:42 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Check us out on Discord! Link on the front page!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Community Playthroughs (Moderators: techwizard, singlebanana, wildbil52, GrayGhost81, Disposed Hero, MetalFRO) | October 2017 Playthrough - Until Dawn 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: October 2017 Playthrough - Until Dawn  (Read 12997 times)
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #30 on: October 23, 2017, 10:29:38 AM »

I have just started chapter 9 with Mike.  I have a guess of the ending.  I believe that the creature is the Hannah, and she ate some of her dead sister, and transformed.  that's why Josh was not killed and was dragged away.... That's just what I guess.  I don't know if that should be spoiler, because I could be way off.

I think at this point, theories are okay to discuss. Let us know when you are finished Doug and we can discuss the full game, spoilers and all. I think everyone is pretty much finished.

RFGen Co-Director; pinball, 2600 & NES nutjob, co-host of the RFGen
 Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
Pam
Blog Writer

WWW Stats
« Reply #31 on: October 24, 2017, 12:18:49 PM »

Will traded the PS4 for a Switch. So... I guess I'm done playing, but I've played it twice already.
douglie007
Sega Dreamcast
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #32 on: October 24, 2017, 12:48:05 PM »

Will traded the PS4 for a Switch. So... I guess I'm done playing, but I've played it twice already.
Did you get a different ending? Good and bad?

singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #33 on: October 24, 2017, 03:07:39 PM »

EVIL WILL!!

Somehow I saved the two characters that I hated most .... Emily and Mike.  Of all the "possible" endings, my understanding is that there are truly only three. (1) everyone dies, (2) everyone lives, and (3) some combination of people living and dying.  The only thing that really changes is how many police interrogations you get to view.  Also, there is apparently a way for Josh to die.

Curious to hear who everyone else saved.

Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
Pam
Blog Writer

WWW Stats
« Reply #34 on: October 25, 2017, 12:54:23 PM »

I did one ending where I killed everyone, and one where everyone but Chris survived.

I've never gotten Josh to survive. Apparently the trigger for that comes during the scene where Sam is running away from the psycho (in a towel). I've always been caught during this scene, but if you don't get caught you get access to a personal item of Hannah's that you need to save Josh.

Maybe one day.
GrayGhost81
RFG Moderator
United States

Stats
« Reply #35 on: October 25, 2017, 01:29:02 PM »

Well, I definitely spouted some inaccurate sh*t on the podcast the other night, then.

I thought it had to do with the collectibles. We had a hard time even figuring out (on the air, mind you) the difference between Josh "Lives" and Josh dies.

Rich had Josh "live" without even trying, I guess. Josh definitely didn't survive my playthrough.

Only Sam, Matt and sweet, sweet Emily made it through mine. 

Pam
Blog Writer

WWW Stats
« Reply #36 on: October 25, 2017, 02:21:21 PM »

Well, I definitely spouted some inaccurate sh*t on the podcast the other night, then.

I thought it had to do with the collectibles. We had a hard time even figuring out (on the air, mind you) the difference between Josh "Lives" and Josh dies.

It is collectible related - i think you need all the Twins Story collectibles, and then one last thing in the area just before he (can) die.
GrayGhost81
RFG Moderator
United States

Stats
« Reply #37 on: October 25, 2017, 02:28:36 PM »

Ah, I see! Now I don't feel so bad. Thanks!

singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #38 on: October 25, 2017, 02:47:21 PM »

I have still never seen a Josh lives ending, besides Josh living in errrr....well you know what form.  Is there one where he makes it out unscathed?

I did not survive the towel scene, but I did find the watch and journal in the room immediately before where you find him. In one review, I understand that finding these two items is the only way to save him from a "true" death. If there are only two possible endings for him, then the towel scene does not matter.

douglie007
Sega Dreamcast
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #39 on: October 26, 2017, 08:46:40 PM »

Well I finished with 3, Matt, Chris and Sam. This was not bad. I am not a fan of horror games but I handled this one ok lol I just can't sleep right after playing it. 

Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length