RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:34:46 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Burgers from trash cans taste the best.

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Collection Connection | RFGeneration Secret Santa 2017!!!!!! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Print
Author Topic: RFGeneration Secret Santa 2017!!!!!!  (Read 34928 times)
noiseredux
Blog Writer

WWW Stats
« Reply #75 on: December 29, 2017, 11:14:42 AM »

hoping/assuming that my recipient got his package. It should have arrived before Christmas, but I haven't seen a post from him about it.

zophar53
Blog Writer
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #76 on: December 30, 2017, 01:42:05 PM »

hoping/assuming that my recipient got his package. It should have arrived before Christmas, but I haven't seen a post from him about it.

I'm in the same boat. USPS says it was delivered but nothing on here. I may DM my person.

bond2578
Donor

Stats
« Reply #77 on: December 30, 2017, 04:29:39 PM »

Hello all.  Sorry for the delayed post everyone.  Christmas has been a lot busier than usual.  I got my package shortly before I left town and got some amazing Gamecube games to add to my collection.  Thank you Secret Santa!  I'm really looking forward to playing all of these as I somehow missed them when they were released not so long ago.  

BTW - does anyone know of a good Y/R/W to HDMI box for a modern TV and the GCN?

* 20171230_151745.jpg (1989.92 KB, 4032x3024 - viewed 444 times.)
« Last Edit: December 30, 2017, 04:36:11 PM by bond2578 » Logged
douglie007
Sega Dreamcast
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #78 on: December 31, 2017, 10:01:11 AM »

Hello all.  Sorry for the delayed post everyone.  Christmas has been a lot busier than usual.  I got my package shortly before I left town and got some amazing Gamecube games to add to my collection.  Thank you Secret Santa!  I'm really looking forward to playing all of these as I somehow missed them when they were released not so long ago.  

BTW - does anyone know of a good Y/R/W to HDMI box for a modern TV and the GCN?
Look up bad add consoles he is making a plug that goes in the digital port on the GC and outputs hdmi. There are also a few other people making them. Just do a search

russlyman
Blog Writer
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #79 on: December 31, 2017, 07:44:01 PM »

Still waiting on my package so possible lost in the mail or maybe stolen off my step? Or maybe covered in snow ❄️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now your playing with power!
Crabmaster2000
Podcast Crew
Canada

Stats
« Reply #80 on: January 01, 2018, 08:33:57 AM »

So sorry for the super late post. My package arrived a couple days after X-Mas, but I've had a crazy busy post Christmas week. Finally have a chance to sit down in front of a computer for a bit today and catch up. My SS went super overboard and made this crazy customized Mega Man goodie box for me. And even beyond what is posted here he sent a bunch of stuff for my son as well (Pokemon Cards and some other vintage Nintendo related cards). Thank you so much Adam! The snowglobe Mega Man is such a neat item. All of these little figures have invaded the shelves throughout my gameroom. And while the Madden game might seem lame to some, I'm super pumped about it. Been trying to get every Wii U release from it's initial launch year and it's been getting hard to find the last few titles like this one.

Merry Christmas to all of rfgen!

Want to see someone barely eke through a whole pile of NES games? Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/us...00Crabmaster?feature=mhee

300+ NES games beaten since October 2011

Co-Host of the Rfgeneration Collectorcast:
http://rfgenerationcollectorcast.podomatic.com/
wildbil52
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #81 on: January 01, 2018, 01:04:29 PM »

Also sorry for the late post, my package showed up weeks ago but I wait until Christmas to open presents and then don’t post about it until New Years because I was really sick.  zophar did a terrific job getting me some hockey games that I didn’t have.  He also sent a very nice letter that I will cherish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bickman2k
Director
United States
Awards: 2017 RF Generation Punch-Out Heavyweight Champion!

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #82 on: January 01, 2018, 02:33:23 PM »

I'm not much of a hockey guy, but I LOVED NHL Hitz!

When they rebooted the Blitz style games with all of the sports, I think I had the most fun with Hitz.

zophar53
Blog Writer
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #83 on: January 02, 2018, 10:22:11 AM »

I'm glad you got them and liked them. I was starting to get worried there lol. Hope you're feeling better! I'm not feeling too great myself today; I hate this weather.

Ikariniku
Atari 7800

Stats
« Reply #84 on: January 03, 2018, 12:10:41 AM »

My mailman swung around for a second drop off to deliver my RF Generation Secret Santa gift for 2017.

Another year, another Secret Santa knocks it out of the park!

First, some common 2600 carts, which I am always happy to receive.  Missile Command, Asteroids, and two different flavors of Breakout carts. 

Sneakily hidden with these commons was Radar Lock for the 2600, which I had specifically requested.  It was released in 1989, years after I had put away my 2600 for an NES, but nowadays I really like finding and playing these technically advanced 2600 games.  The VCS isn't all Pac-Man and Combat, after all.

Next up is a well loved copy of Kid Chameleon, which I will give a good home.  I really like this game, but forgot to pick up a copy because I owned it on a now nonfunctional Genesis plug and play system.  Now I have it to play at my leisure.

Last but obviously not least, we have a CIB copy of Silent Service.  Surely, this will be the cornerstone of my collection going forward.  Words cannot describe my elation.

Thanks again, Secret Santa, whoever you were.  As I pack up for MAGfest, this really brightened my day.

noiseredux
Blog Writer

WWW Stats
« Reply #85 on: January 04, 2018, 11:24:09 AM »

my recipient never did post what he got here, so I checked his collection and it looks like he did receive the games I sent. So I feel better.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length