RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 02:13:23 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Burgers from trash cans taste the best.

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Idle Chatter | Father kills 3 year old son for fear of gayness 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: Father kills 3 year old son for fear of gayness  (Read 4610 times)
Arrrhalomynn
Beep beep! Boop boop!
Co-Founder
Netherlands

WWW Stats
« on: August 02, 2005, 04:14:57 AM »

http://www.watermarkonlin...ssues/1215/newsTampa.html

Jesus fucking Christ! What the hell is wrong with some people?
den68
loves White Castle!
DB Contributor

Stats
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2005, 04:56:21 AM »

the Parises went to a friend's house for Bible study later that day. The toddler spent most of the day sleeping on the couch, but eventually his mother noticed something was out of the ordinary.

“We was quoting Scriptures and stuff and I looked over at my baby and saw he wasn't breathing,” she told the jury.

wtf? apparently they had no grasp on what they were studying. that or they are like most religious freaks and interpret the Bible in a way that justifies their own agendas.

the stupid guy was so worried his kid would be gay? I guess he never stopped to think that the way he was treating the kid would most likely turn him into a serial killer.

some people really suck.

Lord Nepenthean
Co-Founder

WWW Stats
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2005, 05:17:33 AM »

Every time I think humanity can't prove itself more idiotic, it does.

Arrrhalomynn
Beep beep! Boop boop!
Co-Founder
Netherlands

WWW Stats
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2005, 05:25:56 AM »

I just read something about gay panic. I've never heard something as retarded as that! AND IT'S ACTUALLY USED IN COURT! 'Yeah, I'm a homophobe, so I couldn't help beating the shit out of this fag'. I can't even begin to comprehend the ignorance and just plain discrimination that led to something like that. Awful, it's like something straight from the middle ages.
atari_wizard
Sega Master System
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2005, 06:52:18 AM »

sick people! this is so depressing.

Have you played Pitfall II today?

[img width=468 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/images/banners/generated/collection/atari_wizard.png[/img]
Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2005, 07:45:06 AM »

I don't even know what to say. I agree with what everyone has said. People suck.

captain_nintendo
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2005, 07:49:17 AM »

damn society........

Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2005, 01:03:26 PM »

Wow just wow
I can't imagine how someone could even do that or think soemthing like that.
That guy had some serious problems.

TraderJake
Retired Lord of the Forum
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2005, 03:10:47 PM »

That's really sad. No one deserves that type of way to go, especially a kid who doesn't even know what it means to be gay. People are so intolerant, it almost disgusts me. Intolerance led to this toddler's unfortunate death, and I only hope that it leads to a long time in prison for the offender. Someone who does this to his own son is not right in the mind and should be kept away from people for a time to come.

Hello World.
The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2005, 05:30:33 PM »

PRISON!!!! Light the fucker up.

When shall his new form be revealed?
Sauza12
DB Contributor
Awards: 06 RFG Baseball Winner

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2005, 07:09:13 AM »

The ironic thing is now this guy is gonna get gayed up every day.  I hope he gets raped to death in prison.
tholly
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2005, 04:21:47 PM »

yea.....hopefully that guy becomes someone's "wife" in prision

Collection Pics--Excel Collection Spreadsheet--XBox Live Gamertag: tholly1983 - PS3 Name: tholly - Wii Code: 6005 4631 6751 2174
Vladimir
Memorex VIS

Stats
« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2005, 10:03:53 PM »

Wow.  I bet George Bush thinks they did the right thing.  I don't even know what to say to convey my disgust.

The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2005, 02:38:10 PM »

Wow.  I bet George Bush thinks they did the right thing.  I don't even know what to say to convey my disgust.

I hate to go political but SHUT THE HELL UP AND SHOW SOME RESPECT. People drive me crazy, I hang out with lots of kids whose parents are liberal's and they all do the same thing. Bush is a gay hating red neck baboon. Conservatives did the same kind of shit to Clinton too. (Me included) But I've realized, and I don't care if you're a conservative a liberal a commie a libertarian, whatever, we should show the leader of our country some respect, no matter what party he's in or how many wars he starts or how many interns he sleeps with. No, not support, respect.
              We, the people, voted him in, if he's a crackpot Gigolo (sorry sorry low blow) it's our fault. The president won his office fair and square and we should accept that. Dont whine and moan about how our president looks like a monkey. Just sit back, remember that if you have a refrigerator you're living amongst the top 10% of the population (and be happry you're so lucky, don't complain that EVERYONE should have a refrigerator), play some video games, watch The Godfather and make sure your party wins the election next time.

When shall his new form be revealed?
Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2005, 10:09:49 PM »

I don't think Vlad will be of legal age to vote still.

Seems the Dems blame bush for everything. All the fires in AZ and the hurricanes...all Pres Bush's fault.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2005, 10:10:02 PM by tynstar » Logged

Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length