RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 18, 2024, 11:43:03 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where we play the Power Pad with our feet, not our hands, dagnabbit!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | PC Engine / TG16 Fans Rejoice Super SD System is here 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: PC Engine / TG16 Fans Rejoice Super SD System is here  (Read 2624 times)
Addicted
Blog Writer

Stats
« on: December 07, 2017, 03:10:47 PM »

I'm impressed.  Cool

https://www.neosdstore.co...ler=product&id_lang=1

« Last Edit: December 07, 2017, 03:24:38 PM by Addicted » Logged

Stephen Kick: “The thing about classic games was that they were the first for an entire generation. Successive works are going to be important to individuals and even to groups, but never to a whole generation in the same way.”
Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2017, 07:01:22 PM »

I saw this earlier. I so want this.

MetalFRO
Blog Writer
United States
Awards: 2014 RFGen Top Shmuper

WWW Stats
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2017, 08:44:54 PM »

Funny, I just watched this video a few minutes ago.  Really fantastic setup, though it's a little pricey.  Still, as the guy in the video says, it's cheaper than buying all original hardware and doing recaps, getting all the pieces, etc.  I might have to think about splurging at tax time...

ApolloBoy
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2018, 07:58:06 PM »

This might be very well be enough to make me sell my Duo-R, I’ve been waiting for a better way to play PCE CD games on real hardware and here it is.

bombatomba
Blog Editor
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2018, 09:20:47 PM »

That looks fine, but from the description it looks like I might need a PC Engine and not a T16...

"Thou mayest all thy troubles now forget,
    Th'Imperi'l knaves have been outrun at last."

- Han Solo
Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2018, 11:49:20 PM »

That looks fine, but from the description it looks like I might need a PC Engine and not a T16...

The shell is designed for the PCE, but you could always de-case it. It looks like a very similar shell design to the PCE AV Booster, which won't mate to a TG-16 without some cutting.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length