RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 09:04:05 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: It's not the size of the collection, it's how you store it!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | Capcom announces Street Fighter 30th Anniversary compilation 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Capcom announces Street Fighter 30th Anniversary compilation  (Read 1601 times)
Raidou
DB Reviewer
Australia

Stats

Champion of

« on: December 10, 2017, 09:17:53 PM »

Looks interesting.  I loved playing Alpha 3 and Third Strike in arcades. 
RobotWillie
Don't You Know Blackmail is Way Uncool
PlayStation
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2017, 07:44:49 AM »

I will surely get it on PS4. If I had a Switch I'd consider that one. And consider it as a gift to anyone I know with XBONE.

I've said I'm not into computer  as much but really in this case its just wrong not to play Street Fighter on your TV. At least use the Steamlink lol. Street Fighter is for sitting with your buddies on couches and the floor in front of the TV not at a computer.

Or yes at the Arcade, which the computer isn't that either. At least stand in that case to make it more authentic.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2017, 07:50:35 AM by RobotWillie » Logged

Addicted
Blog Writer

Stats
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2017, 08:59:40 AM »

I feel sorry for the people who bought sf2 on switch earlier this year. The collection is being done by Mike Mika and crew so I expect good things.

Stephen Kick: “The thing about classic games was that they were the first for an entire generation. Successive works are going to be important to individuals and even to groups, but never to a whole generation in the same way.”
Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2017, 09:19:05 PM »

Instabuy. I think I have almost all of these in different places, but having them all in one place is worth it.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length