RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 06:11:16 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.

RF Generation Message Board | Announcements and Feedback | Announcements and Feedback | 2018 RF Generation Fund Drive Raffle 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: 2018 RF Generation Fund Drive Raffle  (Read 12963 times)
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« on: January 31, 2018, 08:14:50 AM »

This thread will be used to discuss all things pertaining to the 2018 RF Generation Fund Drive Raffle.  I will be listing and posting pictures of prize lots in this initial post and once our drawing takes place, results will be posted here.  Please let me know if you have any questions about this event.  The rules are posted below.

RAFFLE RULES:
For every $10 donated, that donor will receive a ticket for the raffle (i.e. if you donate $40, you will receive 4 entries). At the end of the donation drive, names will be randomly drawn from the entries (drawing to be videoed) and winners will be allowed to select the lot of their choosing based on draw order. For instance, the first name drawn will select their lot first, the second name drawn will select their lot second, and so on; the last name drawn will receive the final, remaining lot. Participants will only be allowed to win one (1) lot, so if your name is drawn more than once, you will retain your highest selection position and another name will be selected.  *Winners should expect to pay the cost of shipping for their items unless the prize donor is willing to ship for free (I will notate whether paid shipping is applicable for each lot).

PRIZE LOTS:

LOT #1 - SNES CLASSIC EDITION (donated by Disposed Hero)
*shipping free U.S., winner pays 1/2 shipping international

LOT #2 - ATARI 2600 LOT (donated by singlebanana)

LOT #3 - NINTENDO LOT (donated by bickman2k)

LOT #4 - XBOX & WONDER BOY LOT (donated by Crabmaster2000)
*free shipping, paid by donor

LOT #5 - PS4 IMPORT LOT (donated by slackur)
*free shipping, paid by donor

« Last Edit: February 10, 2018, 10:43:26 AM by singlebanana » Logged

RFGen Co-Director; pinball, 2600 & NES nutjob, co-host of the RFGen
 Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
douglie007
Sega Dreamcast
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2018, 10:03:09 AM »

You will be getting some of my money's

singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2018, 10:05:08 AM »

You will be getting some of my money's

Thanks Doug!

Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
Voodoo Monkey
Donor

WWW Stats
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2018, 02:37:10 PM »

Hungry for that Naturally Flavored Mixed Berry taste!

Hungry for the Chievos!
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2018, 02:38:29 PM »

Hungry for that Naturally Flavored Mixed Berry taste!

Haha!

Bear78
DB Contributor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2018, 04:37:08 PM »

Kicked a few bucks your way. 

zophar53
Blog Writer
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2018, 04:42:11 PM »

I'm def interested in donating again this year, but I was unexpectedly laid off on Monday so I have to tighten the financial bootstraps for a bit. If I find a new job before the month is out I'll for sure help out.

singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2018, 05:00:05 PM »

Thanks Bear!

So sorry to hear that Travis.... Sad

wolfpup
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2018, 09:03:26 PM »

Mom promised to get me mario cereal for christmas but decided she would not preorder it like i wanted cause she assumed every store would have a surplus of it. So hopefully can get her to buy a few tickets for your raffle so i can try to win the cereal and some of the other prizes. Luckly i have managed to get my paws on all these different consoles. So would be albe to play any of them if i won.
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2018, 10:44:26 AM »

Mom promised to get me mario cereal for christmas but decided she would not preorder it like i wanted cause she assumed every store would have a surplus of it. So hopefully can get her to buy a few tickets for your raffle so i can try to win the cereal and some of the other prizes. Luckly i have managed to get my paws on all these different consoles. So would be albe to play any of them if i won.

Good luck!

singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2018, 10:44:40 AM »

New raffle lot added!!!!

BuriedOnMars
N-Gage

WWW Stats
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2018, 08:31:37 AM »

Wow! 'dem prizes!

Check out my youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/buriedonmars
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2018, 08:44:16 AM »

Wow! 'dem prizes!

Jump in homie!

BuriedOnMars
N-Gage

WWW Stats
« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2018, 08:53:02 AM »

I did!... I think... It is stuck on "please wait"...  Let me know if it goes through.

Check out my youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/buriedonmars
DanAdamKOF
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2018, 05:13:12 PM »

Has this been drawn yet?
Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length