RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 05:49:25 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | Game Feelies Masterlist 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Game Feelies Masterlist  (Read 10744 times)
RobotWillie
Don't You Know Blackmail is Way Uncool
PlayStation
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2018, 06:17:44 PM »

Lego Batman The Video Game: Silver Shield Edition for PS3 comes with a separate Bluray of the 1989 Batman. And the 360 version comes with a separate DVD.

RobotWillie
PlayStation
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2018, 06:31:40 PM »

As far as I can tell since I do not own all the of versions but my research says that all versions of Red Dead Redemption come with the map. This of course includes the standard PS3 and 360 versions as well as the Greatest Hits/Platinum Hits and the Game of the Year Editions for both also. The 360 version being the Xbox One Backwards compatible box they have for those.

Also, the separate release for Undead Nightmare for each system has its own map as well.

MetalFRO
Blog Writer
United States
Awards: 2014 RFGen Top Shmuper

WWW Stats
« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2018, 10:10:58 AM »

Lego Batman The Video Game: Silver Shield Edition for PS3 comes with a separate Bluray of the 1989 Batman. And the 360 version comes with a separate DVD.

I have that version! In similar fashion, the Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe Silver Shield Edition comes with a BluRay of the first Mortal Kombat film.

RobotWillie
PlayStation
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2018, 02:11:05 PM »

Well I just ordered it myself since I am focusing on finally getting some of the Lego games. But only the series I like/am interested in. I like Star Wars and Batman and DC and Marvel. And LOTR. But I likely won't get Harry Potter any time soon since I don't like it. I didn't know about the Mortal Kombat one and already have the normal version of that game (well Greatest Hits). Wish I would have known to look to buy that version instead because it doesn't matter how bad the MK movie is its still a bad but good in a fun way sort of movie. Its so bad its good. Maybe I will see into getting it in the future sometime since these movie combos are a cool thing for a collection.

And in doing my research on what to buy I have found a seller selling another similar item. There is a version of Lego Lord of the Rings that comes with Fellowship of the Rings. It is also on both PS3 and 360. And I even though I said I am not into it I have found a Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4 that comes with Sorcerers Stone. I will look for more of these combos.

shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2018, 03:35:29 PM »

NES: Star Tropics had the letter with it.

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
cverz2
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2018, 10:14:33 PM »

I believe Castlequest came with a map.
tactical_nuke
DB Reviewer
United States

Stats
« Reply #21 on: December 17, 2018, 11:16:32 PM »

Does anyone know a place where I can see what came with Limited Run Games' standard editions? Their site doesn't list extras for them, only Collector's Editions.
Buttneck
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« Reply #22 on: April 10, 2019, 10:43:14 PM »

Undertale on Nintendo Switch has a little picture story book that looks like a "Little Golden Book" if anyone remembers those. Also a little catalog sheet with Undertale merchandise from "fangamer"

Silv3r
N-Gage
United States

Stats
« Reply #23 on: April 12, 2019, 11:40:13 PM »

I know that “Langrisser Re:Incarnation -TENSEI-“ for the 3DS came with an art book and a cd with the score on it. At least, my version did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
tactical_nuke
DB Reviewer
United States

Stats
« Reply #24 on: April 13, 2019, 12:38:02 AM »

I know that “Langrisser Re:Incarnation -TENSEI-“ for the 3DS came with an art book and a cd with the score on it. At least, my version did.
From what info I can find, it was only in the Limited Edition.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2019, 03:21:52 AM by Fleabitten » Logged
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length