RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 17, 2024, 09:15:31 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Burgers from trash cans taste the best.

RF Generation Message Board | Announcements and Feedback | Announcements and Feedback | Collection tool question 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Collection tool question  (Read 3249 times)
ncman071
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« on: December 27, 2018, 02:10:07 PM »

Is there a way to retrieve games that i previously deleted from my collection on the collection tool?  I am trying to rebuild my DS collection and was trying to see which games i deleted several years ago..
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2018, 04:00:33 PM »

Is there a way to retrieve games that i previously deleted from my collection on the collection tool?  I am trying to rebuild my DS collection and was trying to see which games i deleted several years ago..

Not to my knowledge, but perhaps some of the other staff can chime in.

RFGen Co-Director; pinball, 2600 & NES nutjob, co-host of the RFGen
 Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
tactical_nuke
DB Reviewer
United States

Stats
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2018, 02:31:54 AM »

You can't do anything of that sort on site. You can however use the Way Back Machine website to retrieve old versions of webpages. Try plugging in your profile's URL. Then you can cross-reference with your current list.
bickman2k
Director
United States
Awards: 2017 RF Generation Punch-Out Heavyweight Champion!

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2018, 10:58:33 AM »

You can't do anything of that sort on site. You can however use the Way Back Machine website to retrieve old versions of webpages. Try plugging in your profile's URL. Then you can cross-reference with your current list.

I'm not sure if this would work. I believe it would only pull the code from the page, not necessarily the contents as it requires a database pull to find that.

Depending on how many years ago it was, I may have an old DB backup that could possibly have that information? Do you know when that was?
« Last Edit: December 28, 2018, 11:00:09 AM by bickman2k » Logged

mumboking
Do you feel the heartbeat of the land?
PlayStation
United Kingdom

WWW Stats
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2018, 12:45:25 PM »

The Wayback Machine just saves webpages as they were served, so the list should be there.
Here it is from the 25th of July 2013:
https://web.archive.org/w...071&folder=Collection
Unfortunately, not all pages are archived and some links are broken because of how they work.

EDIT: None of the captures I found had DS games in them.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length