RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 07:27:28 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: We really love that Sega Dreamcast fishing controller and Sega Bass Fishing.

RF Generation Message Board | Announcements and Feedback | Announcements and Feedback | Unsure how to submit this game 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Unsure how to submit this game  (Read 2775 times)
mumboking
Do you feel the heartbeat of the land?
PlayStation
United Kingdom

WWW Stats
« on: March 08, 2019, 10:32:08 PM »

How would I go about submitting a game that has flags for UK, Poland, and UAE? Undecided

Schlibby
DB Editor
United Kingdom

Stats
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2019, 04:17:34 AM »

Hey. I had a similar one before and we decided to just go for UAE. It’s quite common for these Arabic games to also have English on them. It’s s shame Poland couldn’t also be added by I think adding as UAE is the closest that can be done.

Maybe in the overview or trivia sections you could add some text saying also has Polish and English.

Make sure you set Variation title as Starter Pack. This game wasn’t sold solus
Raidou
DB Reviewer
Australia

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2019, 06:23:05 PM »

I son't think that works in this scenario, Schlib.  The Arabic copy of Bloodborne had a cover in English, French, Portuguese and Arabic (all languages spoken in the Middle East and Northern/Central Africa) so it made sense to have that as "Middle East (regionwide)".

Here Arabic is included with Polish (which isn't spoken outside of Europe), and English because English often crops up on multilingual covers.  I'd say this is a case where UAE needs to be added as an option for the European region (you know, like Australia and Israel).

I'd suggest putting the region as Poland, then editing the entry to include UAE when it's added to the country list.
mumboking
Do you feel the heartbeat of the land?
PlayStation
United Kingdom

WWW Stats
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2019, 07:56:37 PM »

I think I'll wait for a few more people's thoughts...
Meanwhile, here's a UAE flag that could be used:

* UAE.gif (0.08 KB, 21x15 - viewed 206 times.)
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length