RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 08:43:36 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where we're rolling around at the speed of sound.

RF Generation Message Board | Other | The Gym | For you horrible fans of the team from up north. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: For you horrible fans of the team from up north.  (Read 2221 times)
Lord Nepenthean
Co-Founder

WWW Stats
« on: November 22, 2005, 09:45:56 AM »

HA HA

http://graphics.fansonly....es/osu-fb-111905/7-lg.jpg

http://graphics.fansonly..../osu-fb-111905/b17-lg.jpg

http://graphics.fansonly..../osu-fb-111905/b11-lg.jpg

http://graphics.fansonly....es/osu-fb-111905/2-lg.jpg

http://graphics.fansonly....es/osu-fb-111905/1-lg.jpg

Jim Tressel is now 4-1 against those ugly rodents.  The Buckeyes may have lost to Texas and Penn State this year, and in doing so lost their chance at a championship....  but the season is a success because they beat the Wolverines - and in Ann Arbor, too.

And God looked down upon the game, and saw that it was good.

Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2005, 04:34:47 AM »

I don't like you anymore.

captain_nintendo
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2005, 06:01:02 AM »

I don't like you anymore.

Ditto

But I will point out that the all time record between the 2 schools is stacked in our favor  Wink

And Michigan has more national titles Tongue

Even if the Buckeyes have bragging rights for a year.

Isnt the Buckeye a nut? What the hells is up with that  Roll Eyes

Lord Nepenthean
Co-Founder

WWW Stats
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2005, 07:42:15 AM »

But I will point out that the all time record between the 2 schools is stacked in our favor  Wink

And Michigan has more national titles Tongue

You should know that none of this means anything in a series like this.  The year after Ohio State won the national championship, they lost to Michigan.  The recent championship was no consolation.  Right now, all that matters in the series is who won in 2005 and who will win (duh, Ohio State) in 2006.  

I wonder if Carr's job will be in jeopardy if he loses again next year.  To go 1-5 against Tressel would be really bad for him.  Don't think one game would make that much of a difference?  John Cooper had one of the best records of any coach in OSU history (better than Woody even, I believe), but he lost to Michigan a lot more than he beat them.  He then lost his job because of it.  Could Carr fall victim to a similar fate?

EDIT: Forgot to mention his less-than-spectacular record against Notre Dame, which I'm sure also doesn't sit well with most UM fans.

<rant>
Also - You kids have Ohio to thank for a lot of things.  Aside from Paul Brown inventing the modern game, don't forget your roots in Oxford, OH, the cradle of coaches.  Bo Schembechler, perhaps the best coach who ever headed the football team in Ann Arbor, was a product of Ohio.  Not only that, but he played for and coached under Woody Hayes.
</rant>
« Last Edit: November 23, 2005, 07:55:03 AM by admin » Logged

captain_nintendo
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2005, 09:02:39 AM »

That still doesnt make up for the Buckeyes being a nut though  Wink      laugh

Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2005, 09:17:44 AM »

I wonder if Carr's job will be in jeopardy if he loses again next year.  To go 1-5 against Tressel would be really bad for him.  Don't think one game would make that much of a difference?

Yes it will be. UoM has a great team but the coach blows.

Sauza12
DB Contributor
Awards: 06 RFG Baseball Winner

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2005, 01:58:51 PM »

Go Spartans!!!

I was in Columbus the Saturday that Michigan State was playing Ohio State.  I didn't think about what I was putting on when I left the house that morning because I found myself in a McDonalds decked out in Spartans gear with every patron and employee in the place giving me the fish eye.

Back on subject, Michigan has been horrible this year.  Congratulations on beating a substandard team, jerk. razz
den68
loves White Castle!
DB Contributor

Stats
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2005, 02:16:09 PM »

meh. who cares? it's just college football.

I thought this was going to be about the Lions. Now that they fired Mooch they will really take off.... uh riiight.

shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2005, 05:13:58 AM »

Wisconsin still rules Wink

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length