RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 03:52:04 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Hey, you're finally aw- NO TODD HOWARD! NOT HERE!

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Idle Chatter | Orrin Hatch is a Sack of **** 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Orrin Hatch is a Sack of ****  (Read 3724 times)
jonlester
Jaguar CD

WWW Stats
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2004, 11:46:26 PM »

I'm surprised ROMs weren't mentioned more in this thread but I guess it goes without saying among us. I usually like Orrin Hatch but he's been dead wrong every time he's commented on copyright issues. I'm a writer and artist, too but I still haven't made any money off my intellectual property and I find it hard to care about rich artists' livelihoods. I see file sharing as the first real reform to come along in a long time, something that might give the rest of us a fair chance at getting our music and other art out and maybe turning on enough curious people to make a living after all.
2D-Forever
Jaguar CD

Stats
« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2004, 11:15:48 AM »

Big Brother is trying to control us again, and then cast us back in time 50 years.  The pursuit to crush free thought is what the RIAA is all about.  They want you to pay for shit like "St.Anger" and like it.  I'd rather DL it, know that its shit and delete it again.  They are a disease that must be dealt with by fire and steel.  Of course, what they don't understand is that if they pull of their dream, the backlash will crush they recording industry and everyone associated with this bill, and still not stop the likes of me.

-God gave us memories so we could languish in dispair.
-Once delayed, Twice dismayed.  SNK
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length