RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 07:10:44 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Burgers from trash cans taste the best.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | The Beaten in 2006 Thread 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Print
Author Topic: The Beaten in 2006 Thread  (Read 13899 times)
Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« on: January 01, 2006, 12:06:09 PM »

I will start this years off with a game i didn't finish last year.

1/1/06[/u] 10 Yard Fight - NES
Playoff 12 to 7
Superbowl 13 to 7
Beat the below modes 8/4/05
High School 28 to 14
College 21 to 14
Professional 14 to 0
It was actually rather hard to beat the Superbowl it took me 3 tries First one i lost 0 to 7 second one i tied 7 to 7 and i was on the goal line when i ran out of time 3rd try the same thing happened but i made it for the TD before the timer ran out on me.

1/2/06[/u] Polarium - DS
Some of these stages where very very challenging. Sometimes you can find a patter easy if you just take a break from it or swap the black&white color pallette.

1/21/06[/u] Mario Kart DS - DS
Beat all the cups on all the CCs and beat all the "mission" stages. And no i didn't get triple stars on everything. I don't think i ever will either.

1/21/06[/u] Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time - DS
I only had 2 or so hours of time left to beat this one. Very cool game but not something i can see my self going back and beating again or even just messing around in. I put almost 30 hours into it saved time and probably 40-45 hours total time just tooling around in it.

1/28/06[/u] Geist - GCN
I beat it in essentially 1 day. Alright game worth 10$s. For all the time it was in developement though it is not muchy of an accomplishment for Nintendo. It seems to have ripped off elements from Doom and Half-Life and combined them into decentgame play with lacking story.

2/1/06[/u] Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3 - Playstation
I have beaten this at least one other time. Nothing much worth noting. I remember the graphics being way better and less glitchy. I always loved the soundtrack and FMV quality was excellent considering its PS. Most of which i forgot lol

2/11/06[/u] Halo Zero - PC
Pretty cool game. Its kinda like a slower paced Metal Slug.
Read the RFGen thread here!
Download here!

2/16/06[/u] Nanostray - DS
I beat the hell out of this on the bus to Boston then the plane to Philly then the plane to Italy. Great game though.

2/16/06[/u] Tales of Legendia Challenge - PC
http://www.hypemakers.net...ame/index.php?action=play
Really easy. Mostly a hype maker to get people to talk more about the game and try and win shit by completing each of the 3 stages. Its a pretty BS "game" Smiley

3/01/06[/u] Electronic Hand-Held Battleship - Handheld
Beat it on Skill Level 1, 2 and 3. I am so damn 1337.

4/04/06[/u] Tetris DS - DS
Beat Marathon mode Smiley I don't know what my score was though :-/

4/18/06 Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks - Xbox
So far i only beat it with Kung Lao single player.
That unlocked Sub-Zero who i just started with. 2 Player i am on the last fight still and i assume once i beat that i will unlock Scorpion.
If i can't find a second player good enough to dodge the attacks though i will just have to play thru single player a 3rd time with Lui Kang so i can play thru a fourth time with Scorpion. Excellent game Smiley 10/10

4/23/06[/u] Mortal Kombat II - Gameboy
Kicked Shao Kahn's ass with teleport punches and uppercuts. I don't think sweep kicks or any other ground attacks i tried were sucessful. Most of the time his shoulder tackle would counter it if it looked like it should have hit.

5/21/06[/u] New Mario Bros. - DS
Alot of fun. On the short side though. I didn't get all the big coins as of this post.

6/23/06[/u] Zoo Keeper - DS
I beat the mission based mode with the amazing score of 710 or so points. I will probably play it again to get a higher score but i like playing the other modes MUCH better and get MUCH higher scores in those Wink

6/26/06[/u] Burnout Legends - DS
IMO this was pretty lame for a Burnout title. Very easy except for some of the Signature takedowns. I beat it in sub 6 hours. The laps average out to about 1 min a piece. Worth 8.96. Thanks Circuit City Smiley

7/03/06[/u] Monster Truck DS - DS
A lame racing game i picked up at the Circuit City sale aswell. It seemed hard when first playing it but i got some patience and followed the slalomn tracks and beat it in about 1.5-2 hours. The game isn't ard unless you try to rush thru and/or get off track. Because it can be a bitch to find it even though there is a "compass"to guide you back to your missed gate.

10/17/06[/u] Mortal Kombat Armageddon - Xbox
Beat Arcade Mode with Onaga (ending may be true)
10/18/06[/u] Beat Arcade with Scorpion (ending may be true)
10/19/06[/u] Beat Arcade with Goro (ending false)
10/20/06[/i] Beat Arcade with Shao Kahn (ending false)
10/23/06[/i] Beat Arcade with Sub-Zero (ending may be true)
10/25/06[/i] Beat Konquest Mode; Beat Arcade with Taven(ending should be true)
10/27/06[/i] Beat Arcade with Blaze. (ending false)

10/28/06[/i] Gauntlet: Seven Sorrows - PS2
Another game i picked up at the Circuit City sale. Totally worth the almost 9$s but i would have ben dissapointed if i payed original retail. More or less a hack and slash "RPG". I love hack and slash games so i had alot of fun with it.

10/29/06[/i] Fantavision - PS2
Cool little puzzle style game. It only has "eight stages" but there are different play modes that unlock after you beat that mode. It is kinda quirky so i can understand why it never got very popular. I had fun with it.

11/06/06[/u] Gold Miner: Vegas - PC
Another cool unique game. You have to pivk up gold pieces/diamonds/pearls/etc with your swinging grapple hook. I highly recommend the game Smiley
« Last Edit: November 06, 2006, 10:19:07 PM by Izret101 » Logged

The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2006, 11:29:57 AM »

Who needs the dates anyways? Cool

1. Hitman: Contracts - PC - I blasted through it in a night. Now I've got to be a Silent Assassin. 7/10

2. Rome: Total War - PC - I just finished my Imperial Campaign. This game is the reason I didn't beat much in 2005. 10/10

3. Rune: Viking Something - PC - Under-rated in my opinion. 7/10

4. Arx Fatalis - PC - Almost really good. But it was just plain good. 8/10

5. Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne - PC - What games telling stories should be. Highly recommend the PC version. 10/10

6. STAR WARS Battlefront 2 - PS2 - Really I've beaten this several thousand times in the last few days. Just as fun as the first. +1 for Jedi. 9/10

7. Half Life - PC - No, I couldn't beat it under 43 minutes, but it didn't take long. This game becomes more and more annoying every time I play it. 8.5/10

8. Halo Zero - PC - I'd never have thought I'd play a Halo game all the way through, especially one as poorly made as this. Maybe it was the fact that it took all of twenty minutes. 4/10

9. Delta Force: Black Hawk Down - PC - Immensely cool environments, almost fun gameplay, horrible A.I. 5/10

10. Stronghold: - PC - *Drool* Everything I ever wanted from my legos and micro machines. 10/10

11. Tales of Legendia Challenge: - On my MAC - Thanks Iz for that AWESOME game. 3.75/10

12. STAR WARS Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy - PC - An awesome, awesome game. Best laser sword fights ever. A nice break from my questing through Fervently of whatever the hell it's called. 9/10

13. Halo: Combat Evolved - PC - For awhile I avoided this game because
            a) My computer couldn't run it.
            b) It's the only reason there's still an X-Box.
But it was five bucks and so I picked it up because I felt like shooting aliens and was a bit tired of playing nothing but Morrowind. Of course I beat it in two days on normal so whatever. It's a fairly good shooter, a bit repetitive, a bit short, but also a bit fun. I'm going to try Legendary mode next. 8/10

14. The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind - PC - Beat the main quest, but there's still a few hundred hours left in expansions, side quests and mods I've downloaded. Good game, could have more exciting combat and less ways to exploit but still fun. 8.5/10

15. Far Cry - PC - Good FPS, I loved fighting the Mer cs but didn't really like the tridgents, they're too annoying to be fun to fight. Great graphics, I especially loved a section where you have to go down a river by boat, reminded me of Apocalypse Now. 8/10

16. Rome Total War: Barbarian Invasions - PC - This game has been eating my life. So far I've conquered Rome with the Huns and the Goths and am now working on keeping the empire together with the Byzantium's. Much more challenging than the base game, smarter A.I., more fun. Highly recommended if you like great RTS battles and equally great micromanaging. 10/10

17. Gun - PS2 - A good game that could have been so much better. Lacked depth (I beat it 100% in two days of casual playing) and drive but was damned cool and had, as the name correctly describes, awesome gun battles. I recommend it if you're a fan of  the western genre and GTA style games with lots of riding your car/horse back and forth again and again. Although if you want style I'd go with Red Dead Revolver 7/10

18. pirate Sid Meier's Pirates! pirate - PC - Ever want to be a pirate? Me too, but with this game you don't have to deal with the bad food, bad company, and those long, windless, boring months at sea between actually pirating. I don't know what genre you'd say Pirates! is besides awesome, I've been hooked since I first played the NES version and this redux just puts the icing on the cake. The only downfall is that it gets repetitive, as you'll play the same mini games thousands of times. But it does have a wide range of difficulty levels which give you some of that skill curve and besides, being a Pirate is too much fun to be anything but a 10/10  pirate

19. Super Columbine Massacre RPG! - PC - Ever want to relive the Columbine Massacre crappy RPG style? Me neither. Meh, boring gameplay till you commit suicide then you go to hell. But then it doesn't get any better and then, thank God, it's over. 3/10

20. Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb - PC - How the Tomb Raider games should have been. Good fighting, good jumping, good adventure. Major flaw was not enough checkpoints and or anywhere saves. 8/10

21. Grand Theft Auto: Vice City - PC - Probably the best story GTA, only problem is that the map seems kinda small. Everything else is awesome though. 9/10

22. Hitman: Blood Money - PC - My favorite series just keeps getting better. Still needs A.I. work, guards are a bit stupid still, but the depth is amazing. You can sneak through like a thief or you can blast through like a psycho. It's like a more detailed GTA, do whatever you want on a smaller, prettier, scale. 10/10

23. Dungeon Siege - PC - Was doing a little spring cleaning on the hard drive the other day and found I still had this. I was close to the end so I finished her up. Pretty fun but very repetitive. The streaming gameplay is kinds cool and the story was pretty blah. 7.5/10

24. Fable - PC - A very enjoyable game, if there weren't so many others I might actually play through this one again. I went through with a decidedly good character, I had the little butterflies around my head and whatnot. Got most of the demon doors but didn't finish her 100%. A weird glitch gave me 999999999999 gold so that kinda screwed up the economy, which was already easy to exploit. But even with a little bit of weakness I loved the sort of Disneyesque yet darkness lurking kind of feel this game had. 8/10

25. Thief: Deadly Shadows - PC - Wow, something pulled me away from WoW. Great game here, sneaky and freaky, great A.I. that will only get better. A taste of the super-realistic games that are sure to come. 9.99/10

26. Medieval 2: Total War - PC - Incredible amount of content, could be better but I'm not complaining. In this series alone can I do what I've always wanted to do, change history. And it's awesome. I've beaten a Long Campaign with the English and a Short Campaign with the Scots, started a Long Byzantium campaign but I hate their fighting style. 9/10
« Last Edit: December 05, 2006, 08:25:32 PM by The Maligned Leon » Logged

When shall his new form be revealed?
s1lence
Resident Achievement Guru
RFG Friend

WWW Stats
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2006, 12:39:47 PM »

Castlevania : Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)

Completed both maps and got all 3 endings.  |D
Antimind
Co-Founder
Canada

WWW Stats
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2006, 08:56:38 AM »

January 2nd -  Legend of Heroes PSP

I must add that it's a very good game IMO. The story was enough to keep me interested which says a lot being that I have a very short attention span. The questing did get annoying at times (back and forth) but that's RPGs for ya. Also for those who don't know, it's the 2nd game in the trilogy if I'm not mistaken. I hope they bring more stateside girl

NO DATES/CAN'T REMEMBER:
Mario Party Advance GBA
Sprung DS

Feb 9th 2006: Dragon Quest VIII
The best game I've played in forever, took a lil less than 100 hours. Currently working on the quests you unlock upon beating the game. Picking up Tales of Legendia tommorrow.

April 15th 2006: Elder Scrolls Oblivion
Completed all quests that came out of the box. There is literally nothing quest-wise for me to do until they release some new ones.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2006, 02:53:16 AM by Antimind » Logged

[img width=406 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/yabbattach/lordnep.gif[/img]
Pop Culture Portal
RFG Friend
United States
Awards: Tournament Winner

Stats
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2006, 06:31:56 PM »

January 2nd - Dungeons & Dragons Heroes (Xbox)

Did lots of cussing near the end as the dungeons got harder and harder, but I finally beat it...loads of fun, too!  Great game.  Started the game around the first of December (hey, I work alot) and am just now getting through it.

January 2nd - Second Sight (Xbox)

A great, great game IMO.  Seemed to go by quick, though.  Another game I started last month and am just now finishing.  I was afraid the ending would suck (much like XIII did since the two seem to have a similar background story), but it didn't.  Nice plot twists here and there, too.  Picked this game up new for $8 at EB last month.

January 3rd - Kakuto Chojin (Xbox)

Meh...a very mediocre fighting game with nice graphics.

January 12th - Crimson Skies (Xbox)

One of the best, and hardest, games I've played for this system.  The character's faces look a little weird (kinda look sunk in or something), but nice story, great control (although there is an occasional buggy camera angle), and loads of fun.

September 4th (has it been that long???) - Red Dead Revolver (Xbox)

Love Rock Star...love westerns...love this game!!  The only thing I thought was nearly impossible was the "showdown" portions of the game.  Nearly impossible to do quickly and smoothly.  I haven't finished the game 100%, but I'm very, very close.  Now I have to go back and find some things that I missed the first round through.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2006, 08:33:16 AM by Pop Culture Portal » Logged

Zimbacca
Sorry you must have been boring me.
RFG Friend

Stats
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2006, 12:06:28 AM »

1/6/06
Guitar Hero - PS2
1/19/06
Land of the Dead: Road to Fiddlers Green -Xbox
1/21/06
Star Wars: Battle Front 2 -Xbox
2/27/06
Stubbs the Zombie -Xbox
4/17/06
Kingdom Hearts 2 -PS2
5/8/06
Command and Conquer: Renegade -PC
5/17/06
God of War
Megaman Mavrick Hunter X -PSP
6/16/06
Darkwatch - Xbox
6/27/2006
God of War - PS2
8/19/2006
Final Fantasy VII: Dirge of Cerberus
8/24/2006
Gauntlet Seven Sorrows
12/7/06
Guitar Hero 2 - Hard
Guitar Hero 2 - Medium
« Last Edit: December 08, 2006, 03:20:43 AM by freak_boy » Logged

Lord Nepenthean
Co-Founder

WWW Stats
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2006, 12:12:11 AM »

Feel the Magic: XY/XX - Normal Difficulty

TraderJake
Retired Lord of the Forum
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2006, 01:20:21 PM »

1-7-06 We Love Katamari
Good Game, more to do than the original, but the mechanics don't change much between the games, which depending on how you look at it, could be a good thing or a bad thing. Music is also not as good as the original, but then there is the ending theme, which is an awesome piece of music.

4-4-06 Kingdom Hearts 2
Yes, it is a lot of X and Triangle,  but saying that button mashing can't be fun obviously is an idiot. Beat this in a week, and I had very little of a life during that week.

8-18-06 Sly3: Honor Among Thieves
Pretty Good Platformer, and it must have been, I played through it in its entirety.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2006, 03:47:53 PM by TraderJake » Logged

Hello World.
m3talst0rm
Jaguar CD
United States

Stats
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2006, 10:24:32 AM »

1/19/06- Metroid Fusion--A little over 7 hours and 80% items with no walkthrough.

4/5/06- Kirby's Adventure (NES)---um, yeah...this game is super easy....even I can beat it!
« Last Edit: April 06, 2006, 08:43:27 AM by FleaMarketFinder » Logged
Silent_shadow
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2006, 01:24:31 AM »

15-01-06 Resident evil (Saturn)
Completed the game with chris in 5 hours unlocked a key and a battle mode.
Now i playing it again but now with Jill trying to complete it whitin three hours to get a R.launcher. Wink

27-01-06 Sonic adventure (Dreamcast)
Completed it with Amy. Cool

28-01-06 Panzer dragoon orta (xbox)
Great game for me maybe the best game on the Xbox!
Last boss was a piece of cake though i had some trouble with it the first few times. :-/

30-01-06 Ghost recon island thunder (Ngage)
Completed it on recruit was waaaaay to easy maybe becouse it had the most stupid a.i. i ever seen in a videogame! Garbage!

01-02-06 Metal slug 3 (Xbox)
Didn't really completed it, i just started by the last mission and completed it the easy way.

03-02-06 Doom 3 Resurrection of evil (Xbox)
I loved Doom 3 but this so called expansion was almost no fun at all. I mean look at the last boss you just slow the time take you double shotgun out take 8 shot and he is dead! What a lame ending too.
''Marine? You're home...''  yuck

10-02-06 Ape escape 2 (Playstation 2)
Defeated Specter en got an percentage of 63%. Maybe i will catch the remaining monkey's, or maybe not.

06-04-06 Legacy of kain soul reaver (Playstation 1)
Completed it a few years ago but i just got the urge too complete it again. Teriffic game!

17-04-06 King Kong (Playstation 2)
I just couldn't resist that lovely limted edtion so i picked it up. Three days later i completed it. Sad
« Last Edit: May 14, 2006, 04:04:13 AM by Silent_shadow » Logged

AndyC
RFG Friend
United Kingdom

Stats
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2006, 11:59:26 AM »

5-1-06 Burnout Revenge PS2
Completed 84% of the game. Struggling to get much more done, feel it's time to move onto something else now. Some of the crashes are impossible.

23-1-06 Timesplitters Future Perfect X-box
Completed main game on normal and just polished off all challenges and arcade.
Apparantley I've only done 58% though.

28-1-06 Dead Or Alive 2 PS2
Completed it with all of the characters. Nice 3D beat 'em up. No unlockables or hidden bits to make you want to keep playing though.

31.3.06 Deus Ex: Invisible War (X-Box)
Completed it being a renegade over the last few missions, there could be another two or three alternative endings but I can't be arsed playing through again to get them.

21.8.06 Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door GCN
This has taken me months to clear. My house is taking up far too much of my time and gaming is suffering. The game itself was a joy to play, and whilst starting a little on the easy side, it soon develops into a proper RPG. The ending was a bit crappy but the journey getting their was a good one.

30.8.06 Red Dead Revolver (X-Box)
A rather short game which I managed to get through in a week. Some nice ideas if not a generic shooter. Unlocked hard mode and bounty hunter mode upon completion. Could go back thorugh and buy everything I missed or do higher difficulty level. Don't think I'll bother though.

27.9.06 Doom 3 (X-Box)
I've wanted to play this game for ages, and I wasn't disappointed. The game is pretty linear but the torch gimmick adds to the experience and can deliver some scares when a demon seems to appear from nowhere. It was pretty easy and I didn't get stuck on any particular area. Upon completetion Nightmare mode is unlocked. Overall I enjoyed the game and would reccomend it.

10.10.06 Doom 3 Resurrection of Evil (X-box)
The sequel to Doom 3, if that's what you call it. The scares seemed to have been taken out of this game from the first as your torch now had a gun strapped too it the fear factor was taken away. Also the game seemed a lot more linear than the first (if that's possible) and a lot more shooty. It was still good however and the double-barrell shot gun kicks much ass. Overall a good if slightly sloppy follow up to an excellent game.

1.11.06 Total Overdose (X-box)
Quite a nice GTA clone with some added extras. You could split this game into two sections driving and shooting. The driving sections are boring and the maps aren't very inspirational or well though out, too many dead ends for my liking. The shooting sections are great though and quite enjoyable when trying to link together around 50 kills for a massive score. Not a very long game though, but wouldn't mind seeing a sequel.

20.11.06 Far Cry Instincts (X-box)
A quality first person shooter which I thoroughly enjoyed. The graphics are amazing for an X-box game and some of the unique featues on the game are really inspired, especially the vehicle driving, which included quad bikes and hang gliders. There were points in  the game were there were no enemies to kill and then you would suddenly stumble upon a group of them, this added to the tension though  as you never knew when they were going to crop up. I am definatley going to look out for the sequel, as this was a quality game.

8.12.06 The Punisher (X-box)
An average third person shooter. Some nice ideas which soon get repetitve such as the tortue sequences and special kills. The end of level bosses are quite boring and easy to beat. The final boss of the game was pretty unoriginal and following a very simple formula I was able to beat him without much effort at all. I enjoyed the game but it could have been so much better with a little bit more thought and orginality.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2006, 04:27:58 AM by AndyC » Logged
kratos604
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2006, 07:41:09 PM »

02-01-06
Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones- pretty good, a little short but a good way to end a really good trilogy

den68
loves White Castle!
DB Contributor

Stats
« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2006, 04:59:58 AM »

1-29-06  Crash Bandicoot Warped - PS1 - My wife bought me this game when it first came out, finally got around to playing it.

2-22-06  Guitar Hero - PS2 - beat easy so far, half way through medium.

2-25-06 Far Cry: Instincts - Xbox - this game was incredible. 3 close quarters battles against multiple enemies near the end were intense. the final boss battle seemed a bit easy though. this game was hands down my favorite 05 release. the great campaign, awesome multiplayer and the damn addicting map editor put it over the top. if you don't have this game get it.

3-6-06  Guitar Hero - PS2 - medium

4-30-06 Far Cry Instincts: Evolution - Xbox - it seemed like this one was quicker to beat than the first FCI, maybe because I was used to the mechanics of it. it really was just more of the same with a few differences. Evolution made more use of the vehicles and your feral abilities. the first FCI had more disturbing stuff in it, Carver vomiting, mass graves and human bombs. the most disturbing thing in Evolution were the overflowing with feces outhouses you would occasionally encounter while searching through bases. complete with buzzing flies. all in all a great game. now onto the map editor...

9-16-06 Test Drive: Eve Of Destruction - Xbox - Yeehaaa! Redneck Rodeo! Great game. Beat carrer and completed all dares. Just a couple more tracks and vehicles to unlock for multi-player.

12-16-06 Guitar Hero II - PS2 - hard

12-16-06 Guitar Hero  - PS2 - hard
« Last Edit: December 16, 2006, 08:00:17 PM by den68 » Logged

atari_wizard
Sega Master System
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2006, 05:20:17 AM »

Atari 2600:

Pitfall II - Lost Caverns (199,000) 29, Jan 2006 (for the millionth time)

Game Cube:

THUG 1 - Jan 31, 2006

Nintendo DS:

Mario Kart DS May 2, 2006 - 150cc. I started the mirror mode & missions. I guess I'll have to see how I do with those.

New Super Mario Bros. June 27, 2006

« Last Edit: June 26, 2006, 11:45:07 PM by atari_wizard » Logged

Have you played Pitfall II today?

[img width=468 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/images/banners/generated/collection/atari_wizard.png[/img]
shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2006, 05:43:21 AM »

Beaten Brett's story in Sprung.  Almost done with Becky's story.

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length