RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 02:05:26 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: We really love that Sega Dreamcast fishing controller and Sega Bass Fishing.

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Collection Connection | Caltron/Myriad/HES 6 in 1 games 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Caltron/Myriad/HES 6 in 1 games  (Read 2324 times)
atari_wizard
Sega Master System
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« on: January 09, 2006, 11:34:03 AM »

i own the caltron version of these games and was wondering if anyone knows how to play these on emulator. right now i am using JNES and i don't have the correct mapper to play the .nes file. i did indeed find a caltron rom, but am looking for the games seperately. i love playing porter, but it would be better if i could play it on emulator from time to time.
if anyone hasn't given porter a chance, go ahead and try it out. the game is a clone of sokoban and is very addicting.anyone know where i could find the six seperate rom files? thanks in advance.

Have you played Pitfall II today?

[img width=468 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/images/banners/generated/collection/atari_wizard.png[/img]
Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2006, 01:31:37 PM »

I just checked my largest zip file of NES roms.
I did not see porter.
I am going to say since i didn't see it there chances are it doesn't exist or if it does it is much harder to find tham many of the other hacks and such that are on the web now.

Good luck.

atari_wizard
Sega Master System
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2006, 06:34:37 PM »

well, i finally got caltron 6 in 1  to work using the fceu081win emulator. i will keep searching for the individual roms and will let everyone know when i find them. there are a few pirated games that i want that aren't on rom yet as well. thanks for the help.

[img width=468 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/images/banners/generated/collection/atari_wizard.png[/img]
Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2006, 06:56:41 PM »

Well do you have a list of them?

I do have a rather large group of NES roms and may have it.

Also i would have mentioned FCEU but i payed no attention to that and just went searching for the roms lol.
It is the best NES emu AFAIK.

atari_wizard
Sega Master System
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2006, 03:46:21 AM »

Adam & Eve
Balloon Monster
Bookyman
Cosmos Cop
Magic Carpet 1001
Porter

Speedy_NES
NES
RFG Friend
Belgium

Stats
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2006, 08:56:10 AM »

Can the individual games be extracted from the Caltron rom or how do you get individual roms of the games?  I know Cosmos Cop, Balloon Monster, and Bookyman were released individually, and Magic Carpet supposedly as well, but I think the other ones you'd have to get from the Caltron rom or not?

[img width=406 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/yabbattach/lordnep.gif[/img]
atari_wizard
Sega Master System
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2006, 12:14:20 PM »

Can the individual games be extracted from the Caltron rom or how do you get individual roms of the games?

i would think they could. they extract roms from those atari units that have built in games. i think it would be easier to extract the games individually from the cart one by one, rather than trying to get them from the rom. i don't know though, maybe someone here may have some better answers for us.

i've been trying to track down all the sachen roms as well. DP has a list of them and i can't find the majority of them.
thank you for the help Pieter & Izret

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length