RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 09:00:36 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where the PSP Go matters more than HBO Go.

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Idle Chatter | assult charges 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: assult charges  (Read 7218 times)
Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #30 on: July 23, 2004, 02:50:41 PM »

An angry English major never thought I'd see the day...
1. You would put a comma after word.
2. You would put the apostrophe after momma to show possession.
3. When using the title of something it is underlined not put in quotations.
What loses is he cutting?
Also you didnt insult me for spelling something or irritating wrong in the previous post, I'm jealous.

Mike Leon
RFG Friend

WWW Stats
« Reply #31 on: July 23, 2004, 02:53:51 PM »

That's good. That shows a maturation on your behalf. You realized that it was a totally worthless complaint and there was no reason to pursue it farther.

That said, I want everybody to know that I have done all kinds of shit in my lifetime that far surpasses your "squirt gun rampage". One time, I helped this dude steal condoms and hand them out to little kids (6-10 year olds). If you children were ever exposed to that kind of vile, wretched, evil you would immediately curl up in a fetal position and start to cry.

I have no problem with people being evil wicked shits. You just have to choose your battles, and complaining about the cops using bad words over something as stupid as a squirt gun fight is not a good battle to fight.

I could stand to have my Wii serviced right about now.
Zimbacca
Sorry you must have been boring me.
RFG Friend

Stats
« Reply #32 on: July 23, 2004, 03:02:20 PM »

That said, I want everybody to know that I have done all kinds of shit in my lifetime that far surpasses your "squirt gun rampage". One time, I helped this dude steal condoms and hand them out to little kids (6-10 year olds). If you children were ever exposed to that kind of vile, wretched, evil you would immediately curl up in a fetal position and start to cry.  

That's pretty fucking funny.

Mike Leon
RFG Friend

WWW Stats
« Reply #33 on: July 23, 2004, 03:05:00 PM »

An angry English major never thought I'd see the day...
1. You would put a comma after word.
2. You would put the apostrophe after momma to show possession.
3. When using the title of something it is underlined not put in quotations.
What loses is he cutting?
Also you didnt insult me for spelling something or irritating wrong in the previous post, I'm jealous.

Wow. Absolutely all of this is false.
1. You could put a comma after "word" if you wanted to, but it is not 100% necessary. I simply made two separate sentences. Each of them are full sentences. They both contain a subject, a verb and an object.

2. No. That's just entirely wrong. You put an apostrophe after nouns which already end in "s" to show possession. "Momma" does not end in "s".

3. The titles of PUBLISHED WORKS are underlined. A popular store in a shopping mall is not a PUBLISHED WORK (to be honest, I don't really know what you do with the name of a store, but I'm too lazy to look it up).
« Last Edit: July 23, 2004, 03:08:13 PM by The_Evil_Leon » Logged

Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #34 on: July 23, 2004, 03:17:45 PM »

i cant tell if your irratated yet so i give up... **start edit** this doesnt usually happen but im tired after a long days work and will get no real satisfaction from you being pissed off until you find out thats what i was trying to do**end edit**
also you still neglected to comment on my impecable grammer and english in the last post and the 2 misspellings in the post before it and you didnt answer any of my questions

« Last Edit: July 23, 2004, 03:20:08 PM by IZRET101 » Logged

Mike Leon
RFG Friend

WWW Stats
« Reply #35 on: July 23, 2004, 03:36:50 PM »

I don't need to comment on your "impecable grammer". Your last post pretty much proves my entire case against that on it's own.

Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #36 on: July 23, 2004, 03:39:17 PM »

youre welcome

ok this post should just die it has nothing left to do with its title.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2004, 03:39:55 PM by IZRET101 » Logged

Arrrhalomynn
Beep beep! Boop boop!
Co-Founder
Netherlands

WWW Stats
« Reply #37 on: July 24, 2004, 04:32:00 AM »

Talking about the subject of this thread: Freak Boy, you're a bastard and a hypocrytical idiot. You do something stupid, out of line and totally unnecessary, and when the police does something half as annoying as you, you're suddenly the victim and you have to defend yourself in the cop shop. You're pathetic.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2004, 04:38:03 AM by Arrrhalomynn » Logged
Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #38 on: July 24, 2004, 09:30:40 AM »

i think everyone took it to seriously the people who got sprayed should let the cops do something more important like stop a Real crime instead of going after kidsd with water bottles, the cops probably blew it out of porportion because of the fact that they knew they should really be doing something more important but they had to look into this as their civil duty and freak and his buddies shouldnt have sprayed people and pissed of some bitchy old people.
my feeling is on the other hand if these people where on the road and were cut off or some guy was speeding weaving through traffic in front of them they would have done nothing about it but since it personally affected them they needed to get  "justice"

Zimbacca
Sorry you must have been boring me.
RFG Friend

Stats
« Reply #39 on: July 24, 2004, 11:07:41 AM »

You're both right. In a way.  The people who got sprayed were taking it way too seriously, But arrr's also right because I shouldn't of been spraying people and then getting pissed off for being cussed out by the cop.  (I know  I shouldn't of been spraying people in  the first place)

Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length