RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 12:05:00 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where we're rolling around at the speed of sound.

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Collection Connection | What to do with a complete collection 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: What to do with a complete collection  (Read 3864 times)
Arrrhalomynn
Beep beep! Boop boop!
Co-Founder
Netherlands

WWW Stats
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2006, 09:19:07 AM »

I would hold on to them for as long as possible, because if you sell them there will come a time that you will regret it.  Besides, you can always go out and earn more money, you won't always find another complete Panzer Dragoon Saga.

You can find Panzer Dragoon Saga quite easily on ebay. Most Saturn games can be found on ebay rather easily, it's mostly a matter of finding the good deals.
VACRMH
Jaguar CD

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2006, 05:55:13 AM »

My opinion is to sell the crap. But I recently "Converted".

I took a look at my shelves and thought "You know, I could sell these shitty games for good games!" And off they go.

I keep some bad ones (Such as some RPGs and so bad it's funny ones) but it's more for playing here.

If you did decide to keep them, maybe take the time to try them all? Spend an hour a day or so just trying everything out. You never know, you could find some good ones in there Smiley

NESJunkie
Sega 32X

WWW Stats
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2006, 07:00:21 AM »

Arrr I was in kind of the same boat, I had gotten to 550 some odd NES games and didnt ever look at them anymore, or do anything with 99% of them....so I sold off those I would never play or look at any more. I kept the ones I wanted and would play.

That is just what I did with mine, and I don't regret it at all, the money was nice to have and then quickly spend and by myself a new MVS standup. That was fun. Yea arcade machines!

I was the 13th member to join this site. My parents were married on Friday the 13th. I was married on the 13th. Feeling lucky?

Here is a link to my profile on VAPS. I am mainly an arcade collector now. http://www.vaps.org/membe...tail.php?member_id=381193
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length