RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 10:34:19 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Hey, you're finally aw- NO TODD HOWARD! NOT HERE!

RF Generation Message Board | Other | The Gym | Baseball Talk 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 Print
Author Topic: Baseball Talk  (Read 16860 times)
Sauza12
DB Contributor
Awards: 06 RFG Baseball Winner

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2006, 02:09:19 PM »

I like the Pirates....  Nuff said

Ken

Yeah, look at my location.  I heard the Tigers finally put a fresh coat of paint on the cellar walls.
NESJunkie
Sega 32X

WWW Stats
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2006, 04:50:03 PM »

Ouch!

I was the 13th member to join this site. My parents were married on Friday the 13th. I was married on the 13th. Feeling lucky?

Here is a link to my profile on VAPS. I am mainly an arcade collector now. http://www.vaps.org/membe...tail.php?member_id=381193
den68
loves White Castle!
DB Contributor

Stats
« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2006, 04:50:33 AM »

the Tigers will probably suck again. but I'll be watching. gotta root for the home team.

TraderJake
Retired Lord of the Forum
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2006, 09:55:44 AM »

Sigh, Baseball Season. The best thing about baseball in Cincinnati is that Robert Castellini (the new owner) said in the first 90 seconds of his first press conference "Championship Baseball." Even if the Reds end up being terrible (and they probably will), it is still a cheap and fun thing to do in the summer.

And oddly enough, this year Cincinnati may care more about the off season for football than the baseball season. Will Carson be back in time? Will Chad do anything else that is really dumb? Find out in the next "All My Bengals."

"All My Bengals" name and concept property of Gary Burbank and the BBC.

Hello World.
Sauza12
DB Contributor
Awards: 06 RFG Baseball Winner

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #19 on: February 23, 2006, 12:24:37 PM »

I just got got something in the mail to order season tickets for the Tigers.  I am seriously considering it because I can get seats in the bleachers for $648.  Not cheap, but not expensive either.
captain_nintendo
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2006, 03:55:19 PM »

Hooray... The A's got Frank Thomas to play first base. Yet another "cast off" to fill in at first  Roll Eyes

Maybe he will want to prove himself this year and will play great. But if he does that, surely he will leave for a better contract with the Yankees, Redsocks or somebody with money  Angry

The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #21 on: February 23, 2006, 04:04:23 PM »

Go Reds!!! I hope Dan Marino gets a hundred and seventy five home runs!!!!!!

When shall his new form be revealed?
captain_nintendo
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2006, 06:24:49 AM »

Spring training starts and you know what that means?

Traffic is going to suck around where I live  Angry
But I guess all of the incoming money from the tourist is worth it  Roll Eyes

NESJunkie
Sega 32X

WWW Stats
« Reply #23 on: March 03, 2006, 06:29:26 PM »

Brewers already sold 1million tickets! Fastest year in history!! What teams play around you captain?

I was the 13th member to join this site. My parents were married on Friday the 13th. I was married on the 13th. Feeling lucky?

Here is a link to my profile on VAPS. I am mainly an arcade collector now. http://www.vaps.org/membe...tail.php?member_id=381193
Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #24 on: March 03, 2006, 07:45:46 PM »

Brewers already sold 1million tickets! Fastest year in history!! What teams play around you captain?

Royals, Rangers, Seatle and Padres. Plus lots more around the valley. Look up the Cactus League.

NESJunkie
Sega 32X

WWW Stats
« Reply #25 on: March 03, 2006, 08:09:33 PM »

Royals, Rangers, Seatle and Padres. Plus lots more around the valley. Look up the Cactus League.

HAHA! I am very aware of the league, just wondering if you guys were near, as in within walking distance of any of the parks. Guess I should have said that  Tongue

Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #26 on: March 04, 2006, 08:30:18 AM »

HAHA! I am very aware of the league, just wondering if you guys were near, as in within walking distance of any of the parks. Guess I should have said that  Tongue

Royals as Rangers are 2.5 miles from my house. Surprise's ball park is really nice.

NESJunkie
Sega 32X

WWW Stats
« Reply #27 on: March 04, 2006, 12:03:30 PM »

Sweet dude. I think the Rangers would be a great team to watch in spring.

Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #28 on: March 04, 2006, 01:10:01 PM »

Sweet dude. I think the Rangers would be a great team to watch in spring.

Its fun for 4-5 innings then it is boring. Then again I think that way of all baseball.  :-/

I have gone to a few Diamond Back games and those are fun. We set 4 rows behind the D'Backs dugout.

NESJunkie
Sega 32X

WWW Stats
« Reply #29 on: March 04, 2006, 05:43:50 PM »

I've been to one Dbacks game. I work in the travel industry now and America West gave us free tickets to thier suite for the Brewers Dbacks game last year when the Brewers won 12-1. They flew us down from Wisconsin for the day, had a blast, and thought BOB is one hell of a good park!!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length