RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 10:17:24 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Track your collection from the Magnavox Odyssey to Super Mario Odyssey!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion !!!!! 360 and PC talk 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Print
Author Topic: Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion !!!!! 360 and PC talk  (Read 10781 times)
yap
Sega 32X

Stats
« Reply #75 on: April 26, 2006, 05:42:02 AM »

PS3 will be interesting. But when the hell is the PS3 coming out?? Is anybody going to be left wanting this game on the PS3? most everyone will have it on the PC or 360 by then.

PSP.... Roll Eyes

Isn't the PS3 coming out in November?  I just think its interesting because Microsoft kept calling it an exclusive title (even though it had simultaneous release on the PC).  It'll be pretty far from exclusive now, if this news is true.

captain_nintendo
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #76 on: April 26, 2006, 05:52:50 AM »

PSP could be cool, that'd actually be pretty sweet it seems like. As for PS3, who knows?

PSP could be cool.... Maybe :-/
I just dont see how they would properly port this game to that format Huh But hey, maybe it will turn out ok. Then again, If I had a PC,360 or PS3 copy of this game, I wouldn't want some hacked up, dumbed down version of it. But hey thats just me  Wink

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length