RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 11:17:13 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: This land is peaceful, it's inhabitants kind.

RF Generation Message Board | Other | The Gym | 2006 nfl draft 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print
Author Topic: 2006 nfl draft  (Read 11876 times)
Mezmoron
RFG Friend

Stats
« Reply #45 on: May 01, 2006, 07:28:41 AM »

The Cardinals won't do anything until they upgrade their secondary.  You can't survive in this league w/ only 14 INTs a season.  

Ken

[img width=468 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/images/banners/generated/collection/Mezmoron.png[/img]
Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #46 on: May 01, 2006, 07:57:28 AM »

Lienart "lost" about 16 million in guaranteed money when he decided to stay at USC for 1 more year. That is about the difference in money from the 1 pick to the 10th pick.

Still, he is going to make some big money and probably will never have to worry about it.

Cardinals had quality picks all through the draft Shocked Maybe with the new stadium, they will turn things around? I will believe it when I see it :-/ The Bidwells have always been bad ownership, but it does look as if they are letting Dneeis Green run things.

Guess we'll see.

They will still suck as long as the Bidwells own the team.

NESJunkie
Sega 32X

WWW Stats
« Reply #47 on: May 03, 2006, 05:05:37 PM »

Doesn't it make you wonder why Norm Chow and the Titans passed on Matt Leinert?? Makes me think Chow knows something we dont from his days as an O cord at USC. I think he might be a a a a a BUST!

I was the 13th member to join this site. My parents were married on Friday the 13th. I was married on the 13th. Feeling lucky?

Here is a link to my profile on VAPS. I am mainly an arcade collector now. http://www.vaps.org/membe...tail.php?member_id=381193
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length