RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 06:14:10 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Burgers from trash cans taste the best.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | Crime Busters  nes 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Crime Busters  nes  (Read 980 times)
wrldstrman
nintedo completist
3DO
United States

Stats
« on: April 11, 2006, 01:14:09 PM »

Ive had this game for a long time and actually played it today. It is probally the best shooter for nes Ive played..Unlike Hogans alley there are a lot of diffrent scenes and criminals to shoot at.Plus they throw in a lot of good guys ( THEY GOT SHOT TO) to try and avoid from shooting. There was even a guy with a hostage.

need last 3 nes items  chubby cherub box, stadium event manual and complete myriad
Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2006, 02:35:50 PM »

Did you rate it here on the site?

atari_wizard
Sega Master System
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2006, 03:01:36 PM »

How in the world do you find those brazilian games?

Have you played Pitfall II today?

[img width=468 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/images/banners/generated/collection/atari_wizard.png[/img]
Speedy_NES
NES
RFG Friend
Belgium

Stats
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2006, 03:23:04 PM »

There's a Brazilian eBay...don't have a link right now, but I'm sure you can find it with google.  I check there for NES accessories, since Playtronic released a bunch of hardware there.  I want to get ahold of Crime Busters as well...hoping to get all of the light gun games eventually.  Does anyone know if Tough Cop from Sachen is the same as Crime Busters?

[img width=406 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/yabbattach/lordnep.gif[/img]
Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2006, 03:37:58 PM »

Just scroll down on the bottom of eBays main page.
eBay Brazil is listed.

wrldstrman
nintedo completist
3DO
United States

Stats
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2006, 06:20:07 PM »

I bought a large collection a few years ago and it had crime busters in it along with  brush roller and a preadtor  brush roller I cant figure out it kind of along the lines of pacman.....But those are the only non us release games i have. actually i got crime busters out to test to sell on ebay until i played it  now im going to hang on to it.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2006, 06:21:43 PM by wrldstrman » Logged

need last 3 nes items  chubby cherub box, stadium event manual and complete myriad
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length