RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 07:54:15 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Check us out on Discord! Link on the front page!

RF Generation Message Board | Other | The Gym | The Reds are Poopy Heads. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: The Reds are Poopy Heads.  (Read 6134 times)
Lord Nepenthean
Co-Founder

WWW Stats
« on: July 17, 2004, 09:32:27 AM »

(That even rhymes.)

I'm getting pretty sick of the Reds being so stupid.  They play the Cardinals, and two nights in a row they lead the game only to lose it later, and lose it bad.  As I predicted, the moment somebody said the word "playoffs" earlier this year, they lost six or seven in a row and have been below average at best since.  The Cards are in first place in the NL Central, so if the Reds would play like the "professionals" that they supposedly are (particularly their pitching staff), we might actually beat them and cut the lead the Cards have.  That makes too much sense though.  Here in Cincinnati, our sports teams are famous for being stupid.

deadducks
Memorex VIS
United States

Stats
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2004, 08:15:20 PM »

At least the Reds are acting like they can play.  The D-backs just plain suck this year. with a 31 and 62 record they are currently the worst team in the majors

2D Forever
Mike Leon
RFG Friend

WWW Stats
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2004, 09:57:16 PM »

I'll say. At least the dangerous ones are pretty well confined to Cuba.

I could stand to have my Wii serviced right about now.
TraderJake
Retired Lord of the Forum
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2004, 11:28:00 PM »

And the Reds were so promising at the beginning of the year, hell they were in first place! What happened to the team that existed at the beginning of the season-- are they the same team and everyone else got better, or did they just begin to suck. At least they have the cheap seats, and the complimentary tickets from Carl Linder, now if I could only get some more of those things.

Hello World.
St0rmTK421
The Black Perl
Director

Stats
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2004, 01:20:21 PM »

The reds are a Cincinnati team, they always get you interested and hyped up each year, and they end up sucking by the end of the season.  Of course the Bengals couldn't even start out good, until this past year.  They might be our only hope now.

[img width=406 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/yabbattach/lordnep.gif[/img]
We will always keep it on channel 3!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length