RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 05:53:21 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: We really love that Sega Dreamcast fishing controller and Sega Bass Fishing.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | Introduce yourself please 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 98 99 [100] Print
Author Topic: Introduce yourself please  (Read 407725 times)
shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #1485 on: October 13, 2021, 06:37:14 PM »

This was long overdue.

Hi I'm Cynnabean, most people call me Cyn, Cyndi, Cynbee. I was born in  the 80s in NJ (it's porkroll) but live in MN now. Oddly I'm not too obsessive about collecting. I don't care if games are CIB and I don't actively go hunting for games simply to "build" my "collection". Basically if I think of a game I want to play, I'll seek it out. If I run into a good deal by chance then ill usually jump at them.  I think the weirdest purchase I made was I had a guy fixing my pellet stove and he saw my collection and said "hey want to buy my old game stuff?". Walked away with another N64, 4 controllers a ton of games for 50$.  Sure I didn't need the stuff but why not right ?  I do randomly collect other things like 80s 90s toys, official cookbooks and cooking gadgets. I also am losing the battle of buying more steam/GOG games than I play.

My main squeeze are point and click adventure games of the Sierra/LucaArts style. I do spend most of my time hanging around on Steam and tackling the backlog (lies). Ok I'm done now.

Welcome aboard!  Stick around and post some more.  I love them point and click titles!

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #1486 on: September 24, 2023, 01:52:12 PM »

Hi, I am David and I live in LA. I have been a huge gaming fan but I wasn't very active for the past three years and I recently decided to get back on track.

Welcome, enjoy your stay.

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
Pages: 1 ... 98 99 [100] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length