RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 12:48:39 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: It's not the size of the collection, it's how you store it!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | Introduce yourself please 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 100 Print
Author Topic: Introduce yourself please  (Read 407664 times)
Patrick
Memorex VIS

WWW Stats
« Reply #75 on: September 26, 2005, 04:41:33 PM »

Hi there, my name's Patrick and I'm from South-East England. I've played games nearly all my life, but never considered myself a collector until recently. It started a couple of years ago, when my mother picked up a huge collection of boxed Game and Watches for under a tenner from a house clearance. Of course, she didn't tell me about them until she'd sold them for a substancial amount on eBay. The more games I play, the more I forget about the Game and Watches, which is more than a good enough reason to collect as many as I can.
Silent_shadow
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #76 on: October 30, 2005, 12:33:14 AM »

Hello everyone, i'm Antonio i live in the netherlands and mine greatest hobby (as i like to call it) is gaming and collecting games. I have somwhere near the 380 games (the gba gb etc not included) and it's still growing like crazy. |D

Sometimes i get lot's of games in and sometimes i just take a break to test/play a game.

Since last year i'm also heavly investing time into sega stuff (got a dreamcast, saturn and megadrive  Cheesy) i now already have about forty dreamcast games,twenty saturn games and about fifteen megadrive games (including 32x and megacd of course).

Mine favourite console would be the N64 because i've got good memory's about that console and i then got really good games like: Zelda orcania of time (got to play this one again sometime) Banjo kazooie/tooie and a bunch of other games who are all classic's in mine eyes.

BigJim
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #77 on: November 18, 2005, 02:56:50 AM »

Hi, My name is James, Im 23, and i live just outside London in a town called Swanley.

My first ever games machine was a commodore C64.... I was addicted to Flimbos Quest. And ive been atticted to gaming ever since. I like to think i have quite a large and varied collection of consoles and games from across the ages.

My favorite console of all time has to be Segas Dreamcast. What am amazing piece of technology.. Better graphics than the PS2 by miles and a great assortment of games.

I am currently running a bring back the dreamcast campaign. ... Funnily enough www.lik-sang.com still publish games for DC... Thank god someone has some sense  Tongue. I love to sit down and chat about games and consoles. I am on MSN messenger ad me if you want to chat or just pick my brains LOL
elwoodjames@hotmail.com

I look forward to speaking to you all soon

P.S. Sorry its taking me a long time to upload my collection on to the data base. as its quite large... Bear with me...

Thanks  ninja
brink
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« Reply #78 on: November 24, 2005, 03:44:44 PM »

hey yall!!! My name is brink and i am a gamer!!!!  i love to spend days playing games till ther fineshed and am starting to host land partys!!!!  www.God-Clan.us in my web site it has just been put up the ather day!!! so take a look and chat!!!
archetype
Memorex VIS
United States

Stats
« Reply #79 on: November 27, 2005, 09:25:03 AM »

Hi. My name is Pamela. I live in Cincy, OH. I found this site through Nep who is a good friend of mine. I was introduced to video games by my older and younger brother at an early age. I have regained an interest in video games for the sake of history and entertainment. Here is a photo of our second game system..
« Last Edit: November 27, 2005, 09:25:58 AM by archetype » Logged

It is not what happens to you rather what you do with what happens.
AndyC
RFG Friend
United Kingdom

Stats
« Reply #80 on: November 28, 2005, 11:01:48 AM »

Hi,everyone.
I'm Andy, 24, from Accrington, which is a small town in North West England. Everyone on here from England will know where it is through a relatively infamous milk advert ran on TV about 15 years ago.

I work in a lovely warehouse selling toilet rolls and other exciting items of cleaning goods, I do the stock control and purchasing which passes the day.

I've been collecting for about as long as I've been gaming which is probably around 18 years, and I've amassed a collection of about 400 games across about 12 systems. I get most of my items from E-bay and there is no particular system I focus on and buy across the board, snapping up anything I see which appears cheap.

Besides gaming I'm a big footy (soccer) fan and go to most Burnley games home and away. This is another hobby, which enjoys taking money off you quite quickly.

I've only ever traded one game in which was WWF Wrestlemania on SNES which I swapped for Super Smash TV.

Anyway I've signed up for this website as I feel I can help a lot with the scans for the PAL side of things, as all of the games I own are PAL and 95% of them are complete (boxed with book).
shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #81 on: November 29, 2005, 07:08:58 AM »

Hello, all.  I'm Chris and I'm 28 yrs. old.  I am from Racine, WI but am currently living in West Allis.  I am getting married on November 4th,  2006 to my beautiful fiance', Jill.  I collect anything but I'm partial to the older stuff.  I've been mostly collecting for the NES and am getting close to 300 games.  I have over 1,000 unique games and over 15 unique consoles.  This site is a hoot and I enjoy it alot.  Keep up the good work!
« Last Edit: January 16, 2006, 12:12:26 PM by shaggy » Logged

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
shadaik
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #82 on: December 04, 2005, 06:36:27 AM »

Hi, I'm Thomas, 23, from MUnchengladbach ('bout 100 km north-west of Cologne) in Germany. I study linguistics at the University of Duesseldorf.
I grew up with the first generation of modern consoles (NES & GameBoy that is) and kept up with Nintendo and Sega; primary collecting their games and consoles.
However, I'M open for multi-platform and don't say no to a good PS2-game either.

My collection has just passed the 100 games mark, most of them SNES. I used to have more, but sold them at the age of (about) 15.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2005, 06:37:18 AM by shadaik » Logged
This Dude Abides
Jaguar CD
United States

Stats
« Reply #83 on: December 20, 2005, 10:00:12 PM »

Hi, I'm Josh.  Some of you may recognize me from HardcoreGaming.org (where I'm an admin), Digital Press, and/or CheapAssGamer.

I'm 23 and live in Portland, OR.  I have an NES, SNES (my favorite console of all-time), Genesis, N64, PS2, Gamecube, and a GBA SP.  I own over 400 games and there's a link to a list of the games I own for each of these systems in my signature if you want to check it out.

Anyways, this seems like a cool place.  I don't know why I didn't check it out before, but better late than never, right?

Keep on gaming!

Gundam_Pilot_
Memorex VIS

Stats
« Reply #84 on: January 07, 2006, 11:16:51 PM »

Yo. I am Brian Johnson  from Cleveland Ohio area some of you guys know me, some of you dont.  I am very well known on NESWorld.

I only collect NES and i have been collecting for about 6 years now. I got about 730 games and about 140 different controllers.

MeTsYs_ReDuX
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« Reply #85 on: January 10, 2006, 02:28:15 PM »

hey my real name is mike and i live i calgary alberta canada. i have been very good friends with ant1m1nd for about a year now. my favorite video game system is xbox. but i love all consoles.

the games i play the most are halo 2 and a bunch of others. and thats me in a nut shell but if you must know more just email me or contact me some way

happy gaming
readANDlearn
Tiger Gizmondo

United States

Stats
« Reply #86 on: January 14, 2006, 04:18:48 PM »

My names Justin, Im 17 and from Hopkinsville, KY. I have just recently decided to start collecting, and i have 138 or so NES games with a crap load to go. So far i have traded with one person from here, actually ever over the net, CatchFiveBats, who was extremely helpful in walking me through the process. I play soccer for my High School Soccer Team, and as of this post Im a junior. And to let any of you all know i have a Myspace which is Myspace.com/weasel10, if you hit me up on there just let me know your from RF or Digitalpress. And I cant what to start being an active member of RF.

Thanks for the  Help CatchFiveBats!!!!!
kratos604
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« Reply #87 on: January 29, 2006, 07:48:20 PM »

whats up everyone my name is Angel i from long island and im 18

im friends with pete dorr i went to high school with him, and i post on hardcoregaming.org.  

My first console was NES, but i really got into gaming when i got the snes my favorite system right now is the ps2 and my favorite game of all time is metal gear solid

RetroYoungen
Virtual Boy
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #88 on: February 05, 2006, 02:30:07 PM »

Hello, my name's Kevin.  I'm 21, I've been collecting video games since the late 90s and have tried to collect all of the games that I remember playing as a kid (but of course, finding new... "distractions" along the way).  I'm currently a junior college student here in the Bay Area of California (getting ever closer to San Francisco, actually).  I collect mostly for my NES and my NGPC when I can find them in the wild, but mostly it's for current-gen games that are easy to pick up.  At the moment, the count is at 20 systems (if you count my FamiClone because I have FamiCom games for it) and nearly 750 different titles.

I'm also a writer, working on my own video game project in my spare time named Majestic Games, the whole object of which is to give information to any newer gamers about the hobby and even where to find the games they might be looking for.  I update it when I can.

Here is where the witty signature is supposed to go.
Mezmoron
RFG Friend

Stats
« Reply #89 on: February 10, 2006, 07:13:47 AM »

Hey everyone!  My name is Ken.  I'm 24, nearly 25, and I, like all of you, love video games.  I've only been collecting for about 6 months.  Right now I'm only going after Nintendo NES, but I hope to get them all!

I'm getting married in July on the 8th.  I live in State College, PA, which is where Penn State University is. (Go JOE PA!)  We just bought a house together and we're loving it.  I work for Cingular Wireless, so if anyone needs help, I can do my best :-P  

Anyways, can't wait to talk to you all sometime and thanks for allowing me to share in the community!

Ken

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 100 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length