RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 03:40:45 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Hey, you're finally aw- NO TODD HOWARD! NOT HERE!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | Introduce yourself please 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 100 Print
Author Topic: Introduce yourself please  (Read 413340 times)
JamesGoblin
N-Gage

WWW Stats
« Reply #1230 on: November 30, 2015, 10:12:58 AM »

Thanks, folks! <3

I have it bookmarked and will check from time to time =)

My name is Goblin. James Goblin.

Hmm . . . http://www.ign.com/wikis/crowfall ? . . . or . . . http://www.ign.com/wikis/camelot-unchained ?
ChimeiTekinaNasu
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #1231 on: December 19, 2015, 12:41:44 AM »

Hi there, everyone. My name is Allen. I stumbled across this site while I was looking for a very rare PS2 controller that I can't seem to find in stock anywhere. Then I found it listed here. It says this person has it. http://www.rfgeneration.c...fo.php?ID=U-072-H-00740-B The exact same PS2 wireless controller that I bought off Amazon a few years ago but went bad recently due to leaving it alone for a whole year letting corrosion get to it =/ I took a liking to it and it became a favorite for him. Then I read somewhere that I have to make an account somewhere to buy it on here. I also read that I have to message someone to buy their item. So how do I do that?? There doesn't seem to be much features on here... Literally just now created an account. >.> So yeah. I really want that controller back =c

just wanted to check but you're aware the page you found on this site isn't a buying page like you find on ebay right? it's just a database for collectors to find out info on everything they own, and to track their collections. the three people who own the controller have it listed in their collections, but not in their "for sale" lists, so there's no guarantee they would sell it.

once you pass the 10 post limit (looks like you only have 2 posts to go) and can message them, try the one called "Johnzsosmooth". he's more likely to reply to you because he was active about a week ago, the other two haven't been active in months for one and over a year for the other.

lol. Long time no see. 1 year later, now doing my 10th post. I'm back at looking for this controller again. lol. Procrastination op. Guess I'll look to see if that person has it now, though might be a bit late. heh

League of Legends: Finally got Gold rank.
topkek88
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #1232 on: December 31, 2015, 12:51:55 AM »

Salutations! My name is Jacob and I currently live in Boise, Idaho.

I've been collecting games since I was cognitive enough to play them, so I have amassed quite a collection (I just need to take my time and upgrade it on this site).

I play video games. A lot. For modern releases (and some DOS Classics) I stick to PC mostly, though I am no elitist. I loooove retro and I have a ton of consoles hooked up my TV, right now including the NES, SNES, PS2, Saturn, Genesis, and XBox 360 among others.

I currently plan on getting a degree in Zoology

I'm sure I will enjoy the community, and I appreciate it already.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2015, 12:55:15 AM by topkek88 » Logged

Currently Playing:
GTA: San Andreas (PS2)
WarCraft III: Reign of Chaos (PC)
StarCraft (PC)
Angry Birds: Seasons (iPod)
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #1233 on: December 31, 2015, 07:20:15 AM »

Welcome to the site Jacob. We hope you enjoy it here. Please use our forums and let us know if you have any questions.

RFGen Co-Director; pinball, 2600 & NES nutjob, co-host of the RFGen
 Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #1234 on: December 31, 2015, 06:12:41 PM »

Welcome peeps!  Enjoy the collection tools and join in the fun!

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
prototector
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #1235 on: January 05, 2016, 01:40:36 PM »

Hello. Sorry, I forgot to do this.

Not much special about me, just an old-school gamer who's sadly playing less and less video  games, and overall less involved in the hobby as time passes. One of my current big passions in video gaming is the Contra series, for which I have a little fan site (no shameless plugs, unless requested Tongue). Other than that, I'm in school and hoping it gets me places Smiley
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #1236 on: January 05, 2016, 02:07:11 PM »

Welcome to the site prototechtor. Please hit the forums, I'm sure there will be several people there including myself who would be interested in checking out your site. Smiley

RFGen Co-Director; pinball, 2600 & NES nutjob, co-host of the RFGen
 Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
prototector
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #1237 on: January 05, 2016, 02:14:41 PM »

Thanks, singlebanana Smiley I will see if anybody would be interested in learning a bit more on some Contra Smiley
shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #1238 on: January 05, 2016, 08:46:53 PM »

Welcome protector and join in the fun.  Post the link, I'm sure many, myself included, want to see your site.

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
prototector
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #1239 on: January 05, 2016, 10:02:37 PM »

Thanks Smiley I got the link up on my other thread there a bit below this one, but here it is: http://contrapedia.wordpress.com
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #1240 on: January 05, 2016, 10:18:22 PM »

Hey... I live near that Kissimmee flea market - about an hour away. I doubt the sample's still there, but I can check if you want. A couple of our members have been in the area recently too.

prototector
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #1241 on: January 06, 2016, 03:35:57 PM »

Hey! Someone's been reading up at my site, and the prototypes section, no less Smiley

Yes, please. If you can pass by that area and see the video games section, I'd really appreciate it! I almost had a lead on it last month, but the person hasn't followed up with me. He is probably a dead-end. This is definitely one of the items I'd like to get verified.
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #1242 on: January 06, 2016, 04:03:30 PM »

I was curious which prototypes you'd come across yet, but you already know about DreamTR and ianoid's ones.

prototector
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #1243 on: January 06, 2016, 04:49:05 PM »

I know that DreamTR had probably the BIGGEST prototype collection at some point. Over the recent years, he significantly trimmed down his arsenal. These are the Contra protos I know that DreamTR had; I had been involved in the release of most of these and I also know their current owners:

-Super C NES (would love to bring closure to this one; I think it's the only one left that I know nothing about)
-Contra IV SNES near-final
-Contra Advance GBA review/beta
-Contra 4 DS early prototype
-Contra: Legacy of War Saturn review/beta
-Neo Contra PS2 E3 preview

ianoid is another power collector, for sure. I think his prominence is disc-based prototypes. I think he has/had tons and an active turnover rate of them. DreamTR's Saturn LoW prototype went to him and then that's who I bought it from a few years ago. I don't know if he has any other Contra protos/pre-releases, but I recently asked him. Said he'd check his collection, waiting for a follow-up.

Do you know of any others from these 2 sellers, or other sellers? I'm always on the look-out for them.
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #1244 on: January 06, 2016, 05:24:06 PM »

Try the Nolan brothers. They're always having prototypes go in and out of their hands, and they're mostly EEPROMs from what I remember. Even though it doesn't appear that they have any, they may know where you can find one. You can hit up the Protoculture boards on NintendoAge as well.

FatherJack might know more for C64 and legacy PC stuff, and TheBoss here has his ears to the ground for just about anything Amiga these days. Those two may have some communities you can check, but my suggestion of AssemblerGames seems like you already know.

Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 100 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length