RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 05:31:18 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | Introduce yourself please 0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 88 89 [90] 91 92 ... 100 Print
Author Topic: Introduce yourself please  (Read 407280 times)
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #1335 on: December 30, 2016, 08:41:19 AM »

Welcome James!  We hope you will stick around and be a part of the community here. Will check out your podcast. You may or may not know that our site has two podcasts, the Collectorcast and Playcast, which are worth checking out. We also do a monthly game playthrough. Enjoy your stay!

RFGen Co-Director; pinball, 2600 & NES nutjob, co-host of the RFGen
 Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #1336 on: December 30, 2016, 12:52:52 PM »

Welcome, James!

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
whoisJSR
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« Reply #1337 on: December 30, 2016, 09:55:38 PM »

Thanks guys Cheesy

It's been YEARS since I've been part of a good gaming forum.  The closest thing I have to something like this is the twitch community.  I think the last forums I was a part of actively was the Chrono Crisis forums... anyone here ever a part of those?  It was a fan-made sequel to Chrono Trigger that got CAD'd by Square when they were about 85% finished Sad That was back in... holy moley, 2008?  Maybe even '07?

Also, I will definitely check the podcast out!  I bet it's awesome! Cheesy
OldSchoolGamer101
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« Reply #1338 on: January 20, 2017, 12:34:34 AM »

Hey all....My name is Bryan and I have OCD.  Sorry if I sound like an addict at a substance abuse meeting but I guess with my video gaming habit, that isn't that far from the truth.  :p  I have been gaming since I received my first system back in 1978......and yes, it was an Atari 2600.  I suppose that I would be considered a hoarder since my collection now totals just over 6,500 games and over 100 systems (35 of which are pongs).  Unfortunately it is going to take me quite a while to get my games added in but I do like the fact that I can just check boxes instead of having to type them in.  My main sources have been local video gaming stores, used book stores, eBay, and the occasional yard sale though I have been known to take "video gaming vacations" that have taken me all over the eastern half of the US.  Since I love to travel and have an attachment to video gaming, it only seemed natural to combine the two. Smiley  My collection was rather small until I discovered eBay and began really adding games back in 2006.  At some point, I hope to add current pictures but my video game room is rather crowded.  I do have pics that are a couple of years old though........  Anyway, I look forward to talking to you all in the future.  Just to let you all know.....I work night shift and do not currently have internet at home.  It may be a little difficult to make timely responses.  Take care. Smiley
Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1339 on: January 20, 2017, 06:13:51 PM »

Welcome to the 12 step program. The first step was admitting you have a problem. Wink

Seriously though, you're not alone in the large collection department. Hopefully, the community can offer you a chance to the enjoy the hobby without taking over your life. Welcome to RFG.

Codix
Tiger Gizmondo

United States

Stats
« Reply #1340 on: January 21, 2017, 12:27:48 AM »

Hello, I'm Shane and live in Spicer, Minnesota.  The Collectorcast brought me to the website (I appreciate their banter), and found it interesting.  I have been mildly collecting for five to six years now, and my favorite system is the GameBoy Advance.  Hoping to have a nice time, the forum looks lush with conversations and hope to be apart of them soon.
OldSchoolGamer101
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« Reply #1341 on: January 21, 2017, 01:07:26 AM »

Welcome to the 12 step program. The first step was admitting you have a problem. Wink

Seriously though, you're not alone in the large collection department. Hopefully, the community can offer you a chance to the enjoy the hobby without taking over your life. Welcome to RFG.

Thanks for the welcoming reply.  It is good to know that I will not be alone in the 12 step program.  :p  Hopefully I will make a positive impact.  Already I am compiling a list of potential submissions so that is a good start I suppose. Smiley

EDIT: Pics added to profile page. Smiley
« Last Edit: January 21, 2017, 02:23:48 AM by OldSchoolGamer101 » Logged
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #1342 on: January 21, 2017, 08:57:44 AM »

Welcome OldSchoolGamer101 and Codix!  Happy to have you both on board and we are glad you found us. I think you'll find the site a great collecting tool and the community of members helpful and friendly.

Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #1343 on: January 21, 2017, 09:40:15 AM »

Welcome Old School Gamer and Codix.  It's a great community.  Get involved and enjoy!

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1344 on: January 21, 2017, 04:09:39 PM »

Hello, I'm Shane and live in Spicer, Minnesota.  The Collectorcast brought me to the website (I appreciate their banter), and found it interesting.  I have been mildly collecting for five to six years now, and my favorite system is the GameBoy Advance.  Hoping to have a nice time, the forum looks lush with conversations and hope to be apart of them soon.

Thanks for listening to the show, and coming over to join the conversation! Hopefully we'll get the show rolling again soon enough.

Sigoya
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« Reply #1345 on: February 18, 2017, 05:29:01 PM »

Howdy fellow collectors!

Long time follower, late participator Smiley

Love this amazing community and the guys behind the database tools and catalog.

I've been a strictly digital collector on Steam for years, but finally decided to collect physical games once settled (and got a big enough place to house them).

Cheers!

Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1346 on: February 18, 2017, 06:23:22 PM »

Welcome aboard Sigoya. Feel free to jump into the forums, and enjoy your stay.

singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #1347 on: February 18, 2017, 07:28:08 PM »

Welcome to the site Sigoya!

Sigoya
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« Reply #1348 on: February 19, 2017, 08:54:11 PM »

Thank you Gents! Feels like home already  Cheesy

Carla Mattia
Tiger Gizmondo

WWW Stats
« Reply #1349 on: March 03, 2017, 06:00:48 AM »

Hi, everyone, my name is Carla and I am 23 years old. I love anime, manga, fanfiction and games. I am a bit new to this whole gaming thing, mostly because my parents were quite strict about studying, but I am trying to get into the swing of things and try out a bit of everything to see what I like.)))

I like when everything is well. When it's just cool. I think that it depends on people who surround us.
Pages: 1 ... 88 89 [90] 91 92 ... 100 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length