RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 03:40:47 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Track your collection from the Magnavox Odyssey to Super Mario Odyssey!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | Introduce yourself please 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 [93] 94 95 ... 100 Print
Author Topic: Introduce yourself please  (Read 407520 times)
MetalFRO
Blog Writer
United States
Awards: 2014 RFGen Top Shmuper

WWW Stats
« Reply #1380 on: February 06, 2018, 09:59:24 AM »

Welcome to new members!  Always cool to see folks from outside the US and Canada jump on board, so welcome IDDQD.  Welcome SoC Monk!

one string
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #1381 on: March 05, 2018, 06:58:09 PM »

Hi, I joined today from the UK. Got an old PS2 to use when broadcast TV is unwatchable (which is quite often in the UK), so have been gathering a small collection of PS2 games and a couple of PS1 on the cheap (charity shops, CeX etc). New to the console so not played many games but my favourites so far are ICO, FF12 and Ratchet & Clank.
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #1382 on: March 05, 2018, 08:14:33 PM »

Hi, I joined today from the UK. Got an old PS2 to use when broadcast TV is unwatchable (which is quite often in the UK), so have been gathering a small collection of PS2 games and a couple of PS1 on the cheap (charity shops, CeX etc). New to the console so not played many games but my favourites so far are ICO, FF12 and Ratchet & Clank.

Hey, welcome to the site! Glad to have you aboard. If you are looking for PS2 recommendations, we have a page that members list their favorites on. If you like Ico, you have to try Shadow of the Colossus. Same Developers and my favorite game of all time. Enjoy your time here and please participate on the forms.

RFGen Co-Director; pinball, 2600 & NES nutjob, co-host of the RFGen
 Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
MetalFRO
Blog Writer
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1383 on: March 14, 2018, 01:33:11 PM »

Welcome, one string!  There's a wealth of PS1 & PS2 software out there, so if you continue to look at charity shops, or go to boot sales, you're bound to find some great stuff for very little money.  I would also recommend picking up a spare PS2, since they can be had so cheap, because those laser assemblies don't last forever.

one string
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #1384 on: March 17, 2018, 09:01:10 PM »

Thank you, single banana and Metal FRO for your welcomes and advice. Much appreciated.
BintendoMan89
Tiger Gizmondo

United States

Stats
« Reply #1385 on: April 23, 2018, 06:16:43 PM »

Hello all! Im Brandon, from Ohio, the toledo area. Found this site from a recommendation online. Just looking to learn a bit about retro games and catalogue my upstart collection. Im a Nintendo fan boy at heart.
bombatomba
Blog Editor
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1386 on: April 23, 2018, 07:33:35 PM »

Then you will be among good company, BintendoMan.  There are fan boys (and girls) of every conceivable type here!  Welcome to RFG!

"Thou mayest all thy troubles now forget,
    Th'Imperi'l knaves have been outrun at last."

- Han Solo
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #1387 on: April 23, 2018, 09:20:36 PM »

Hello all! Im Brandon, from Ohio, the toledo area. Found this site from a recommendation online. Just looking to learn a bit about retro games and catalogue my upstart collection. Im a Nintendo fan boy at heart.

Welcome to the site. Let us know if we can assist you in any way. Enjoy!

Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
garageloot
Tiger Gizmondo

United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1388 on: April 27, 2018, 09:33:08 PM »

Welcome.  I am pretty new hear myself.  You will fit right in! Smiley
MetalFRO
Blog Writer
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1389 on: May 02, 2018, 11:04:48 AM »

Welcome, BintendoMan89!

davyK
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« Reply #1390 on: May 15, 2018, 03:11:25 PM »

Hi folks.  I'm from Northern Ireland and have been collecting games for a long time (back to the 2600 days). Was a teen in the 80s when the arcades were at their peak and that's still the kind of game I like.

STGs, puzzle games and arcade racers are my thing. I like a bit of video game pinball too and generally like unusual games with a touch of Japanese weirdness.

Have a decent sized collection (about 500 games) all with boxes and manuals etc across a good spread of consoles by Sega, Nintendo, Sony, MS and Atari.  Also own a dedicated refurbed Asteroids Deluxe cabinet I got earlier this year.  Came here by way of shmups.com forum.
MetalFRO
Blog Writer
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1391 on: May 16, 2018, 08:09:00 AM »

Hi folks.  I'm from Northern Ireland and have been collecting games for a long time (back to the 2600 days). Was a teen in the 80s when the arcades were at their peak and that's still the kind of game I like.

STGs, puzzle games and arcade racers are my thing. I like a bit of video game pinball too and generally like unusual games with a touch of Japanese weirdness.

Have a decent sized collection (about 500 games) all with boxes and manuals etc across a good spread of consoles by Sega, Nintendo, Sony, MS and Atari.  Also own a dedicated refurbed Asteroids Deluxe cabinet I got earlier this year.  Came here by way of shmups.com forum.

Welcome aboard, davyK! Glad to see a fellow shmup fan here!

singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #1392 on: May 16, 2018, 08:17:59 AM »

Welcome davyK! Enjoy your stay.

Mr_Stubbes
Sega Genesis
United States

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1393 on: May 29, 2018, 04:23:41 PM »

I actually signed up a while ago but this is my first post haha.

My name is Stu and I’m from Canton GA. In its peak my collection consisted of about 250 items in the form of consoles, games, controllers, and other accessories. Now that number is closer to about 20 items, but I look to start collecting again. Right now I own a Nintendo Switch, New 2DS, and a PS4, and will probably start collecting for just these before going back into retro collecting, so any recommendations for what the systems I have now is greatly appreciated!

Shaz
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« Reply #1394 on: October 24, 2018, 12:44:58 AM »

Hi I am Sheraz but my friends call me Shaz. I am from Lahore Pakistan. Video games are my addiction since i first laid eye on them years back. Its been more then 25 years since i am playing them and i had some pretty good fights over them with my wife and others but i can never stop playing them that is for sure.

Playing video games is something I enjoy in my spare time. I'm a gamer, always have been. Always will be.
Works at RevGlue
https://www.revglue.com/bespoke
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 [93] 94 95 ... 100 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length