RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 05:12:56 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: We really love that Sega Dreamcast fishing controller and Sega Bass Fishing.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | Introduce yourself please 0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 100 Print
Author Topic: Introduce yourself please  (Read 407227 times)
Ken B.
N-Gage
United States

Stats
« Reply #285 on: December 18, 2007, 05:48:10 PM »

Hello!

First-timer here but long-time veteran of other hobbyist forums.  Just found this place after trying to find an online database for my game collection.  Looks like I found a good one!

Long-time gamer, since a wee lad in 1977 when we had a Pong set with the three switches (hockey and handball/racketball also).  Have been gaming ever since.

I have the following consoles:  Atari 2600, NES, Game Boy, Sega Genesis, SNES, Sega CD, Virtual Boy, Sega Saturn, Sony Playstation, Nintendo 64, Gameboy Color, Sega Dreamcast, Playstation 2, Gamecube, Game Boy Advance,  and Xbox. 

By far my two favorite systems are the SNES and Dreamcast.

I have a relatively modest collection of 340 console games, which I am in the process of entering into my collection here.

Looks like a great community, hope to be able to contribute in some way.  From what I've browsed so far these are very friendly forums compared to others I've seen.

TraderJake
Retired Lord of the Forum
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #286 on: December 18, 2007, 05:51:57 PM »

Welcome! Hope you enjoy the site. We got some cool new features rolling out in the near future (the coders of this site are on holiday break for school), stay tuned!

Hello World.
Cobra
Donor
Australia

WWW Stats
« Reply #287 on: December 21, 2007, 02:56:21 PM »

Welcome Ken, looks like you've got all the essential systems there Smiley

Funk_Buddy
RFG Friend
United States

Stats
« Reply #288 on: December 21, 2007, 03:06:11 PM »

Welcome and good choice with the DC!

Slowly building an ammo fort.
Ken B.
N-Gage
United States

Stats
« Reply #289 on: December 21, 2007, 03:22:49 PM »

Thanks, guys!

I have a strong suspicion that "Santa" has gotten me a Wii, though I cannot confirm this yet.  The hints have been quite strong. 

Goodapollo666
Tiger Gizmondo

United Kingdom

Stats
« Reply #290 on: December 22, 2007, 11:22:55 AM »

Hi, I'm Robert, been gaming for pretty much all my life. My first console was a Nintendo 64. I played my friend's PlayStation, and my cousin's Sega and Nintendo consoles. My friend then got a Dreamcast, so I was pretty up to date. I'm a big Nintendo fan and always have been, although we sold our N64 for a Playstation 2. I regret that, but we got another one. I've now got an Atari 7800, NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, 2 Gameboy Colours, 2 Gameboy Advances, Nintendo DS (Big Nintendo Fan), PS2, XBOX, Master System and Megadrive. I think I might be getting an MB MicroVision which is pretty rare.
TraderJake
Retired Lord of the Forum
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #291 on: December 22, 2007, 03:25:42 PM »

Welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay! God Bless your love for Nintendo. I have a rather Nintendo slant.

Hello World.
jcalder8
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #292 on: January 02, 2008, 12:29:49 AM »

My name is Jon and I'm addicted to Video Games. Although I'm not much of a collector I'm an avid gamer and I thought this would be a great spot to keep track of my games.

I've always had at least 1 system around me since the time I was born starting with the Intellivision in 1981. Since then I've gotten: NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Gameboy, GBA, NDS Lite, SMS, Genesis, Saturn, Dreamcast, Nomad, TG16, PC Core II, Region Modded Duo-R, Playstation, PSP, Xbox, Xbox 360. Everything bot the Gameboy is in my current collection.
Ghost Soldier
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #293 on: January 02, 2008, 08:47:18 AM »

My name is Jon and I'm addicted to Video Games. Although I'm not much of a collector I'm an avid gamer and I thought this would be a great spot to keep track of my games.

I've always had at least 1 system around me since the time I was born starting with the Intellivision in 1981. Since then I've gotten: NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Gameboy, GBA, NDS Lite, SMS, Genesis, Saturn, Dreamcast, Nomad, TG16, PC Core II, Region Modded Duo-R, Playstation, PSP, Xbox, Xbox 360. Everything bot the Gameboy is in my current collection.
Welcome to RFgeneration. Even though you are more of a gamer the site has some great stuff to look into.   Have you checked out the tools this site has to keep track of your collection ?  We also have an arcade section to keep you busy with beating others high scores.  We also have a great forum for all your questions.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2008, 08:49:04 AM by Ghost Soldier » Logged

Yurf
N-Gage
Belgium

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #294 on: January 02, 2008, 05:04:25 PM »

Hi!

My name is Joris (in English: George Wink) and I live in Belgium. I play and collect games for PlayStation, SNES, Mega Drive, Game Gear and GameBoy. I currently have about 180 games. I'm now currently adding my collection to this site and in the future I'll be contributing some info for European releases. I absolutely love the collection checklists, great feature!

Cobra
Donor
Australia

WWW Stats
« Reply #295 on: January 03, 2008, 03:35:25 AM »

Hello and welcome Goodapollo666, jcalder8, and Yurf.
Always great to have new blood about.

Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #296 on: January 03, 2008, 03:32:32 PM »

Welcome everyone!

98PaceCar
Donor

Stats
« Reply #297 on: January 04, 2008, 09:55:59 PM »

Hey everybody! My name is Darren and I'm a 33 year old video game addict living in Texas!! I mainly collect systems, but recently have started looking towards completing libraries for some of the more common systems (I'm close on several, Sega CD an$ SMS in particular). I've got a huge appetite for the more obscure systems. My ultimate goal is to have at least 1 example of every system released in the US along with several that may not have been released. I've got pretty much all of the big ones out of the way, so now it's just waiting for nice examples of what's left to come along with the right price tag. 

I also have a fairly big collection of arcade machines, sitting at 30 or so right now. I've slowed down on the arcades in favor of the consoles in the past few years though. Much easier to store and the maintenance is considerably easier!!
logical123
Variant Addict
RFG Friend
United States

Stats
« Reply #298 on: January 04, 2008, 11:00:07 PM »

Welcome to RFgen Darren!! Lets see some collection pics! Grin
Near complete Sega CD library eh? Well, arn't you the kool new kid on the block.

Tell me about your variants...
captain_nintendo
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #299 on: January 05, 2008, 12:43:13 AM »

I would like to welcome everybody who has recently join RFGen!

Please make use of our wonderful forums, as it is a great community. Also, make sure to check out the fantastic online collection tool. IMO, it's second to none.

If you have any question about the database, feel free to shoot me a pm.

Or post about it here <--- clicky link

- Rick J.

R.I.P. Michael "Nepenthean" Collins
You will not be forgotten.

http://www.rfgeneration.c..._nintendo&folder=Coll
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 100 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length