RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 05:33:37 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | Buying a Wii at Launch??? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Print
Author Topic: Buying a Wii at Launch???  (Read 10679 times)
atari_wizard
Sega Master System
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #60 on: August 22, 2006, 02:57:10 PM »

I think the remote is an awesome idea. I didn't like the idea that the DS used a stylus, now I love the fact that it does. I'm sure the remote will take some getting used to, but I'm sure we will enjoy it regardless.

Have you played Pitfall II today?

TraderJake
Retired Lord of the Forum
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #61 on: August 22, 2006, 03:34:10 PM »

I think the remote is an awesome idea. I didn't like the idea that the DS used a stylus, now I love the fact that it does. I'm sure the remote will take some getting used to, but I'm sure we will enjoy it regardless.

I was in your boat with the DS stylus. I thought it was going to be extremely gimmicky, but it turned out to create some amazing games. I think the DS proves that Nintendo probably knows what they are doing when they make a gamble as big as revolutionizing the way we play games.

Hello World.
OatBob
セガ 信者
DB Reviewer
United States

Stats
« Reply #62 on: September 15, 2006, 03:12:41 PM »

I've already got the preorder set for Zelda and Red Steel... and the console comes with Wii Sports, of course. 

The bundle is nice.  I can't say that I've seen a bundle at launch since the SNES.  They always seem to come later and cost more.

I know some of the launch titles were delayed until January 2007, but there's enough good ones to hold over until then.  That and I've got a mile-long list of past games I need to finish.

it's thinking
Tondog
:3
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #63 on: September 15, 2006, 03:34:21 PM »

Then why add a Wii to the long list?

Black Flower Music Podcast - Like that annoying elitist hipster guy you know, except in podcast form.
Follow me on Twitter
OatBob
セガ 信者
DB Reviewer
United States

Stats
« Reply #64 on: December 02, 2006, 08:37:48 PM »

Super late posts FTW!

My Wii is seated confortably next to my Dreamcast and NES.  I beat Red Steel a couple days ago, and am currently working on the VC Legend of Zelda (one of the few I still need to find the original cart).  Anyways, thats one (of two) games in less than two weeks.  I'm usually slow about these things.  At least I've been making progress.

Would anyone be bold enough to say that Wii Sports can truly be beaten.  Even if its only achieving the "*pro" status for each of the five sports.

it's thinking
tholly
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #65 on: December 05, 2006, 05:43:28 PM »

YES...I will preorder a Wii and PS3 as soon as possible....I didn't think I'd have the money for a 360, so I didn't preorder, but I did have the money and I got one not too far after release .... January 6, 2006.....

well, i said this way back in June....but, i didn't preorder either....i did end up with a Wii on launch day however, without camping....as for the PS3, i would have bought one, but i am saving up for an engagment ring instead....and ive just about hit my goal, but then who knows when ill have enough for the ps3....

Collection Pics--Excel Collection Spreadsheet--XBox Live Gamertag: tholly1983 - PS3 Name: tholly - Wii Code: 6005 4631 6751 2174
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length