RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 07:42:20 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Track your collection from the Magnavox Odyssey to Super Mario Odyssey!

RF Generation Message Board | Other | The Gym | Ben + Motorcycle = BOOM! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Ben + Motorcycle = BOOM!  (Read 5485 times)
Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2006, 09:51:02 AM »

I think this is BS.  It's his damn choice if he wears a helmet or not.  He is the one who has to live with the consequences.  Same thing with seat belts.  Yes, I think you should wear both but it is your choice if you do.  Same with the contracts, it's his choice if he wants to do something stupid OFF of the job.  Next thing you know is someone working for McDonalds will get fired for not wearing a bike helmet.  Give me a fucking break...

It is called protecting your investment. If he had a huge signing bonus all that money would be lost to the team if he got injured. If someone has it in their contract to not ride or do whatever and they break the contract the team could get some cash back.

The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2006, 06:22:32 PM »

There's a crazy guy who, every day, comes into the grocery store where I work and just wanders around with a shopping cart. I'm pretty sure he doesn't buy anything. But anyways he always is wearing a helmet and I'm not sure why. I'm always afraid he's just going to start headbutting customers and I'll have to kill him.

When shall his new form be revealed?
phoenix1967
Nintendo DS
United States

Stats
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2006, 09:29:38 AM »

I think motorcycle helmets have some of the coolest looking helmets available. I don't know why any riders wouldn't want to wear one.

Bicyclist helmets, on the other hand, should only be worn by competitive bicyclists. Whenever I see a an individual or a family out on a casual bike ride and they're wearing helmets it looks laughably dorky. No way would I wear one of those...

I'm just glad to hear that Ben is going to be okay despite his own stupidity.

Hydrobond
+5 Insightful
PlayStation
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2006, 10:37:09 AM »

I don't know why any riders wouldn't want to wear one.

Because they restict your movement, hearing and vision.  It's a lot safer to drive a motorcycle without the helmet, but in a crash the helmet is a lot better to have.

Who wants to survive a motorcycle crash anyways?

I never proofread before hitting the submit button, this is why every single one of my posts has been edited in the first minute after being submitted.
phoenix1967
Nintendo DS
United States

Stats
« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2006, 12:45:07 PM »

Ummm...huh?

Hydrobond
+5 Insightful
PlayStation
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2006, 02:40:59 PM »

Ummm...huh?

Chances are that I would be critically injured after a motorcycle accident, and I'm not too sure I would want to "survive" that.

Just think:
[img width=200 height=200]http://deadbodiesinc.com/photos/obsolete-terry-schiavo.jpg[/img]

I never proofread before hitting the submit button, this is why every single one of my posts has been edited in the first minute after being submitted.
TraderJake
Retired Lord of the Forum
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2006, 02:42:15 PM »

That is terrible.

Hello World.
atari_wizard
Sega Master System
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #22 on: July 07, 2006, 03:18:08 PM »

Wow, this is the first time I heard of this. I haven't  watched ESPN in quite some time. What a dork for not wearing a helmet. I guess he figures he is a big star and he doesn't need to wear a helmet while riding bikes. He is still a great qb and I'm glad to hear it wasn't even more serious.

Have you played Pitfall II today?

[img width=468 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/images/banners/generated/collection/atari_wizard.png[/img]
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length