RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 07:22:16 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.

RF Generation Message Board | Other | The Gym | Ben + Motorcycle = BOOM! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: Ben + Motorcycle = BOOM!  (Read 5484 times)
The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« on: June 12, 2006, 06:09:21 PM »

http://msn.foxsports.com/...TC-K9B140813162&ATT=5

I'm sure you all have heard about this, I just wanted to say

What goes around comes around...sorta.

Comments?
« Last Edit: June 12, 2006, 06:10:49 PM by The_Other_Leon » Logged

When shall his new form be revealed?
Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2006, 11:43:05 PM »

ISn't it writen into most sports contracts that you can't ride bikes? What a dumbass. He will play football to his mid to late 30's. Ride the bike then. Why chance losing all that money?

Mezmoron
RFG Friend

Stats
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2006, 03:06:29 AM »

I don't think it's in Ben's contract.

Ken

Hydrobond
+5 Insightful
PlayStation
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2006, 05:19:09 AM »

Either way, it looks like it was Ben's fault.  The news this morning said the driver of the other car would not be charged.  Bob and Tom had a huge bit about it this morning.  (Go figure them being from Indy and all...)  This was pretty big news here too, this will be the year of the Bengal.

I never proofread before hitting the submit button, this is why every single one of my posts has been edited in the first minute after being submitted.
captain_nintendo
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2006, 07:15:04 AM »

I don't think it's in Ben's contract.

Ken

Nope, but you can bet it will be in the next contract.  Wink
And riding a motorcycle without a helmet? What a retard

R.I.P. Michael "Nepenthean" Collins
You will not be forgotten.

http://www.rfgeneration.c..._nintendo&folder=Coll
Hydrobond
+5 Insightful
PlayStation
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2006, 08:38:45 AM »

So when are they going to start making Bengals branded motorcycle helmets?

I never proofread before hitting the submit button, this is why every single one of my posts has been edited in the first minute after being submitted.
wrldstrman
nintedo completist
3DO
United States

Stats
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2006, 09:26:10 AM »

I probally wouldnt ride without a helment but I think it should be your choice.For being a free country we have more laws and ordiances than non fee countries. Most motorcycle wrecks are from the rider being stupid..I know a guy who was wearing his helment riding on a bicycle and wrecked and died. and he was going about 3 miles an hour..

need last 3 nes items  chubby cherub box, stadium event manual and complete myriad
Mezmoron
RFG Friend

Stats
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2006, 11:50:36 AM »

It wasn't Ben's fault.  The news (I get Pittsburgh's news) said that the lady pulled out an cut him off.  There will be no "charges" means that it's not a criminal case.  Her insurance company will be paying for it.

Ken

The Metamorphosing Leon
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2006, 12:16:54 PM »

It's kinda funny reading about past stuff where people yelled at him about his transportation habits. They all told him, but nooooooo...

captain_nintendo
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2006, 02:49:31 PM »

I dont know why motorcycle riders get off? Yes it is a free countrry, but car drivers have to wear safety belts. Do safety belts prevent injury and death? Yes they do, but people also get injured or die while wearing them.

I think the same goes for helmets.

I think Ben would have made it out of this accident without all the face and teeth damage if he were wearing a proper helmet.

R.I.P. Michael "Nepenthean" Collins
You will not be forgotten.

http://www.rfgeneration.c..._nintendo&folder=Coll
Mezmoron
RFG Friend

Stats
« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2006, 05:18:10 PM »

New news:

Apparently, Ben was driving the motorcycle w/o a valid motorcycle liscense.  He had a learner's permit that expired in March.

Ken

Hydrobond
+5 Insightful
PlayStation
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2006, 04:46:06 AM »

In Ohio, you must wear a helmet while you have a motorcycle learner's permit.  After that you may weay only eye protection.  My dad stopped wearing his helmet after he got his real motorcycle liscence because of the increased visibility and the much improved hearing.  Wearing a helmet makes it harder to drive a motorcycle.  Not wearing a helmet isn't the stupid part, it's driving a motorcycle in the first place.

Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2006, 07:08:00 PM »

In AZ you don't have to wear a helmet. If I was stupid enough to ride one I don't think I would wear a helmet. I hated wearing a helmet when I played hockey.

The Metamorphosing Leon
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2006, 12:31:28 AM »

Aw hell no, if I had a choice and was dumb enough anyways I'd lose the damn helmet. Can't stand the mofo's, my mom always made me wear one on my bike till I was like twelve and it's the only thing I've ever hated her for (and burning dinner cause she's on the phone).

shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2006, 09:13:27 AM »

I think this is BS.  It's his damn choice if he wears a helmet or not.  He is the one who has to live with the consequences.  Same thing with seat belts.  Yes, I think you should wear both but it is your choice if you do.  Same with the contracts, it's his choice if he wants to do something stupid OFF of the job.  Next thing you know is someone working for McDonalds will get fired for not wearing a bike helmet.  Give me a fucking break...

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length