RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 03:51:30 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Check us out on Discord! Link on the front page!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | Hunter: The Reckoning movie 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Hunter: The Reckoning movie  (Read 643 times)
Zimbacca
Sorry you must have been boring me.
RFG Friend

Stats
« on: August 01, 2006, 04:34:16 AM »

I fount out that today one of my all time favorite games, Hunter: The Reckoning, is being turned into a movie.  Then was crushed when I found out the "brilliant" mind of Uwe Boll was going to direct.  But then found out that he has, in fact, backed out  of the project. Oh happy fuckin' days.  from what I've read on wikipedia, IMDB, and white wolf's website it looks like they're going to follow the story to the first game.  But we'll have to wait till 2007 to find out for sure if they do or not.

Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2006, 10:06:42 AM »

With or without Uwe Boll I say it will stilkl suck.

Sauza12
DB Contributor
Awards: 06 RFG Baseball Winner

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2006, 08:36:57 AM »

Uwe Boll backed out!!!???!?!?  And I was sooo looking forward to the retelling of Hunter:  The Reckoning as a tale of a lost bunny trying to find his way home.

Seriously though, I think I've given up on video game movies.  Silent Hill is one of my favorite games of all time and I still haven't seen the movie.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length