RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 06:58:06 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where we're rolling around at the speed of sound.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | The "What I Did in Game World Today" game. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Print
Author Topic: The "What I Did in Game World Today" game.  (Read 8712 times)
Kevincal
Donor
United States
Awards: RFG Promoter

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2006, 10:32:16 AM »

I just fought a pitched naval battle in which, strangley enough, the five ships I had were exactly the same as the five ships I was battling.

Battleship?

Cherish the most important things in life, your health & family.
TurboGrafxer AKA DCer
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2006, 10:41:44 PM »

I just fought a pitched naval battle in which, strangley enough, the five ships I had were exactly the same as the five ships I was battling.

super battleship for genesis.

You're my hero. Vanilla Ice RULES! I can't believe that there is another SERIOUS Vanilla Ice fan on this site. The special edition DVD should be called "Cool As Ice: Drop That Zero Edition".
TurboGrafxer AKA DCer
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2006, 10:42:04 PM »

john madden football

Ya but which year and system?  Cheesy Wink

does it really matter. i wouldn't even know. i dont play sports games. except for tecmo bowl which rocks.

You're my hero. Vanilla Ice RULES! I can't believe that there is another SERIOUS Vanilla Ice fan on this site. The special edition DVD should be called "Cool As Ice: Drop That Zero Edition".
Kevincal
Donor
United States

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2006, 11:16:40 PM »

Well, I left hints like "a classic sega system" and also "the 49ers and the Cowboys were in their prime at this time..."  That's part of the game is guessing the EXACT title is it not?  Don't spoil my fun... Wink

Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2006, 12:12:49 AM »

Madden 93 or SMS Joe Montana Football.

Kevincal
Donor
United States

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2006, 01:25:42 AM »

Madden '93 IS CORRECT!!!  Tongue  For the Sega Genesis.  Wink

Tan
« Reply #21 on: August 05, 2006, 01:52:37 AM »

i just killed the b*tch who abducted my loved ones and tried to harvest earth's population, then i drove her ship right into the sun, i wonder what Art Bell would have to say about that?

Body Harvest?

nope, BH is 44 years too far into the future, but good guess though Wink
Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #22 on: August 05, 2006, 11:01:10 AM »

I want my cookie!

Kevincal
Donor
United States

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #23 on: August 05, 2006, 11:14:28 AM »

i just killed the b*tch who abducted my loved ones and tried to harvest earth's population, then i drove her ship right into the sun, i wonder what Art Bell would have to say about that?

Body Harvest?

nope, BH is 44 years too far into the future, but good guess though Wink

HA!  Atleast I was close.  Wink

Kevincal
Donor
United States

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #24 on: August 05, 2006, 11:15:08 AM »

I want my cookie!

I'll send it Media Mail... Cheesy

Antimind
Co-Founder
Canada

WWW Stats
« Reply #25 on: August 05, 2006, 02:51:50 PM »

This should be easier...

I was fighting through dungeons to strengthen my monsters so they could win higher ranks in the arena. A Skull Rider asked to join my party but I had to decline, on account of a Battle Rex that just joined up. Every time he talks to me the king makes me get the feeling that he's up to no good...

[img width=406 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/yabbattach/lordnep.gif[/img]
The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #26 on: August 06, 2006, 12:44:29 PM »

Hmm, this game is hard.

Well I just conquered Sicily and started the invasion of Greece. The Macedonians are in full flight and I've got an Alliance with the Greek city states, but that won't last because they've got two of the richest cities in the game. Although, since they've got a massive army on the border and Macedonia's gotta have an army somewhere, it looks like I'll need a few reinforcements from back home. The senate wants me to invade Carthage because the house of Scipii can't get its act together. But screw that, it's too hot in Africa.

When shall his new form be revealed?
TurboGrafxer AKA DCer
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #27 on: August 10, 2006, 08:44:41 AM »

Hmm, this game is hard.

Well I just conquered Sicily and started the invasion of Greece. The Macedonians are in full flight and I've got an Alliance with the Greek city states, but that won't last because they've got two of the richest cities in the game. Although, since they've got a massive army on the border and Macedonia's gotta have an army somewhere, it looks like I'll need a few reinforcements from back home. The senate wants me to invade Carthage because the house of Scipii can't get its act together. But screw that, it's too hot in Africa.

RISK for genesis?

TurboGrafxer AKA DCer
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #28 on: August 10, 2006, 08:46:43 AM »

ok here is another (yet harder) one:

i drive a 'vmax twin-turbo interceptor' equipped with 'apache side mounted cannons' and 'pulse long range nuclear torpedos' when i am out catching criminals on wheels. but on foot i carry a '.95 automag' with exploding bullets and a 'tonari snare gun' that shoots nets. i am to catch all of these criminals either dead or alive.

what game is this  slick

are there going to be any takers on this?

HINT: its for the genesis.

Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #29 on: August 10, 2006, 12:19:25 PM »

Hmm, this game is hard.

Civi IV?

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length